Search found 7140 matches

by WOODMO
August 18th, 2018, 12:30 pm
Forum: Upcoming Conventions
Topic: Rhode Island Comic Con- November 2-4, 2018- Providence, RI
Replies: 182
Views: 21771

Re: Rhode Island Comic Con- November 2-4, 2018- Providence, RI

Well Hack was right, I was wrong. This is the most relevant Jason has been in many years in terms of who he has booked. First time for everything. I could smell that one from many miles away. He had Ice in August 2014 at his own "Blood & Babes Convention" in Long Island. Maybe the people who didn't...
by WOODMO
August 18th, 2018, 12:16 pm
Forum: Upcoming Conventions
Topic: Rhode Island Comic Con- November 2-4, 2018- Providence, RI
Replies: 182
Views: 21771

Re: Rhode Island Comic Con- November 2-4, 2018- Providence, RI

Well Hack was right, I was wrong.

This is the most relevant Jason has been in many years in terms of who he has booked.
by WOODMO
August 18th, 2018, 12:15 pm
Forum: Reports
Topic: Time To Play The Game
Replies: 14
Views: 988

Re: Time To Play The Game

Is my memory deceiving me, or is this the EXACT same thing Hunter wore last year? I remember that jacket for some reason.
by WOODMO
August 18th, 2018, 11:23 am
Forum: Upcoming Conventions
Topic: Rhode Island Comic Con- November 2-4, 2018- Providence, RI
Replies: 182
Views: 21771

Re: Rhode Island Comic Con- November 2-4, 2018- Providence, RI

I hear you, but he had a convention maybe three years ago that had about 50 no name models plus Ice T and Coco. Can't remember the name of the event, but I'm sure I can find more info on it. And pretty sure he's back with Loken and other no name models for this one. Possible then, I didn't remember...
by WOODMO
August 18th, 2018, 10:49 am
Forum: Upcoming Conventions
Topic: Rhode Island Comic Con- November 2-4, 2018- Providence, RI
Replies: 182
Views: 21771

Re: Rhode Island Comic Con- November 2-4, 2018- Providence, RI

Ice did a Big Apple Con, or he was supposed to in like 2007 and he no showed. I don't know if there needs to be a Blaustein connection here, in fact I feel like there isn't. He has strictly handled the no name models and Kristiana Loken lately.
by WOODMO
August 18th, 2018, 8:17 am
Forum: Reports
Topic: Time To Play The Game
Replies: 14
Views: 988

Re: Time To Play The Game

Excellent photo!!
by WOODMO
August 17th, 2018, 3:40 pm
Forum: Upcoming Conventions
Topic: Alamo City Comic Con - Oct 26th-28th 2018 - San Antonio, TX
Replies: 43
Views: 3307

Re: Alamo City Comic Con - Oct 26th-28th 2018 - San Antonio, TX

If I didn’t get him in Ohio and this was NE I’d bite.
by WOODMO
August 14th, 2018, 11:21 pm
Forum: Reports
Topic: Murphy Brown has an Insatiable appetite for Sliders
Replies: 10
Views: 725

Re: Murphy Brown has an Insatiable appetite for Sliders

Man excellent stuff!!
by WOODMO
August 13th, 2018, 10:44 am
Forum: Reports
Topic: ICW meets Davey Boy Smith Jr. and Melina
Replies: 6
Views: 746

Re: ICW meets Davey Boy Smith Jr. and Melina

He really does have a nice autograph. Excellent stuff man, looked like a nice easy time!
by WOODMO
August 12th, 2018, 6:27 pm
Forum: Reports
Topic: Chicago Blackhawks Convention 2018
Replies: 5
Views: 628

Re: Chicago Blackhawks Convention 2018

These are really great
by WOODMO
August 11th, 2018, 2:30 pm
Forum: Upcoming Conventions
Topic: Rhode Island Comic Con- November 2-4, 2018- Providence, RI
Replies: 182
Views: 21771

Re: Rhode Island Comic Con- November 2-4, 2018- Providence, RI

Jones was during the time I stopped watching, so no interest, but I thought he was first time and I was right. An interesting first appearance location. He will do terrible business here.
by WOODMO
August 11th, 2018, 10:47 am
Forum: Movies
Topic: Predator finally gets a good HD release
Replies: 16
Views: 1038

Re: Predator finally gets a good HD release

Let's be real for a moment, iTunes isn't going anywhere, though in theory I get your point with some of the Vudu/Fandango type platforms people use. The Movies Anywhere crossover though is another stabilizer for the entire industry.
by WOODMO
August 11th, 2018, 12:39 am
Forum: Movies
Topic: Predator finally gets a good HD release
Replies: 16
Views: 1038

Re: Predator finally gets a good HD release

iTunes houses my collection in a cloud that I can access in seconds with menus, extras, etc and is accessible on all my TVs without needing my PC running. Illegal downloads take time to gather and exist on external hard drives that die. I’ve lost illegal media collections more than once that way. My...
by WOODMO
August 10th, 2018, 5:17 pm
Forum: Movies
Topic: Predator finally gets a good HD release
Replies: 16
Views: 1038

Re: Predator finally gets a good HD release

75% of my physical collection was sold. The remaining 25% simply won’t sell. I do get the occasional digital iTunes film in 4K by accident but I never pay the premium for 4K codes. Makes no difference to me