RIP Martin Aaron Totten

The Place Classic Threads Live On
class316
Marked Out God

Re: RIP Martin Aaron Totten

Post by class316 »

Jason1980s wrote: May 5th, 2017, 6:16 pm I didn't know him personally but would see his photo ops on various facebook pages. Always enjoyed checking them out.
It's crazy to think that he just was at the Chiller show (I saw his op with Perfect Strangers) and just a few days later...
I wonder what must have been going through his mind in those last few days. Did he have anything planned or was it spur of the moment? And if planned what must he been thinking during the convention? One last fun day of photo ops?

Does any one what exactly he did?
Sorry if it offends, I'm just slightly curious.
Like 2-3 days before he died he was at the Hollywood Show in LA having the time of his life. This was a week after Chiller.

This was his second to last FB update, likely at his work. May 2 at 12:44am. And I quote:
I can't take what is going on at this toxic job anymore. Nothing is going to change.

I either have to quit, or it is going to kill me.

His last ever FB status update, May 2 at 6:30am. And I quote:
I am tired of fighting a losing battle. I am not fighting it anymore.

I saw something posted on facebook by someone name "Kris" who may be a celebrity but I've never heard of him. He posted that with how much money Martin spent and how many celebrities he met, he should be working in the entertainment field. I'm thinking the same could be said for a lot of you guys! Maybe meeting multiple celebs is more enjoyable than, say, working with one or two but seriously, you guys should be working in this field you devote so much time to. The Kris post was such a touching tribute.
:maybe:

Interesting concept but doubt they'd hire any of us.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
Jason1980s
Marked Out King

Post by Jason1980s »

class316 wrote: May 5th, 2017, 6:24 pm
Jason1980s wrote: May 5th, 2017, 6:16 pm I didn't know him personally but would see his photo ops on various facebook pages. Always enjoyed checking them out.
It's crazy to think that he just was at the Chiller show (I saw his op with Perfect Strangers) and just a few days later...
I wonder what must have been going through his mind in those last few days. Did he have anything planned or was it spur of the moment? And if planned what must he been thinking during the convention? One last fun day of photo ops?

Does any one what exactly he did?
Sorry if it offends, I'm just slightly curious.
Like 2-3 days before he died he was at the Hollywood Show in LA having the time of his life. This was a week after Chiller.

This was his second to last FB update, likely at his work. May 2 at 12:44am. And I quote:
I can't take what is going on at this toxic job anymore. Nothing is going to change.

I either have to quit, or it is going to kill me.

His last ever FB status update, May 2 at 6:30am. And I quote:
I am tired of fighting a losing battle. I am not fighting it anymore.

I saw something posted on facebook by someone name "Kris" who may be a celebrity but I've never heard of him. He posted that with how much money Martin spent and how many celebrities he met, he should be working in the entertainment field. I'm thinking the same could be said for a lot of you guys! Maybe meeting multiple celebs is more enjoyable than, say, working with one or two but seriously, you guys should be working in this field you devote so much time to. The Kris post was such a touching tribute.
:maybe:

Interesting concept but doubt they'd hire any of us.
I didn't see the Hollywood pics or if I did maybe just figured it was Chiller.
So sad.

Don't be so sure. Maybe not all of the board members could get a job but maybe a handful could be brought on as knowledgable and trustworthy hands.

Steve, did you see the facebook posts from people who were invited into Robert DeNiro's set trailer and got perfect photo ops and autographs...???
Sorry for another hijack.
Book WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Valiant for your event!!
PM me!

http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/

Meet WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Valiant ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!

"I'll never forget what the WWE took away from me. I also want to say I'll never forget all the great things they gave to me"-Bret Hart
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

Saw those Robert shots. Couldn't believe it. Though at least one was invalid
AndrewS23
Marking Out Amateur

Post by AndrewS23 »

Chiller's Tribute!

Martin Chiller Tribute
Martin Chiller Tribute
overthetop17
Marked Out King

Post by overthetop17 »

Just for the hell of it I looked up where Martin lived and he straight up lived in the ghetto(West Baltimore) ...not a good area at all. Life could not have been easy there for him and between that and his job I can see why cons were his only escape.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Thread has been cleaned up. RIP Martin!
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Post by cmshowstopper »

overthetop17 wrote: May 6th, 2017, 1:42 am Just for the hell of it I looked up where Martin lived and he straight up lived in the ghetto(West Baltimore) ...not a good area at all. Life could not have been easy there for him and between that and his job I can see why cons were his only escape.
Didnt even think about where he might be living. If the area was that bad, perhaps less cumbos and improving of living conditions might have changed things.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

I know at one point he actually re financed his house so that the mortgage would be less. More years added but less monthly payment. This way he'd have more money to go to cons.

He would travel all over for cons. Think what joresky used to do for bus trips he used to fly. Then they cut his work hours so he limited his flying to Hollywood show in LA.
Missy1254

Post by Missy1254 »

This is Martin's sister please don't comment on something you know nothing about. He lived where he wanted to live that was his choose. While I appreciate everyone's kind comments I don't appreciate the negative ones. Martin was a great brother and friend to many people. He did what he loved up until the day he left us. RIP little brother ❤️
heelorton79
Marked Out Master

Post by heelorton79 »

Missy1254 wrote: May 6th, 2017, 9:25 pm This is Martin's sister please don't comment on something you know nothing about. He lived where he wanted to live that was his choose. While I appreciate everyone's kind comments I don't appreciate the negative ones. Martin was a great brother and friend to many people. He did what he loved up until the day he left us. RIP little brother ❤️
People love to put their 2 cents in on things they truly have no clue about. The first time I spoke with Martin was at this past Chiller, but I am very
sorry for your loss.
16times
Marked Out King

Post by 16times »

Missy1254 wrote: May 6th, 2017, 9:25 pm This is Martin's sister please don't comment on something you know nothing about. He lived where he wanted to live that was his choose. While I appreciate everyone's kind comments I don't appreciate the negative ones. Martin was a great brother and friend to many people. He did what he loved up until the day he left us. RIP little brother ❤️
Was there a memorial service for Martin ? Was there an obit published in a local paper ? I've looked on-line and I can't find any information.
"Every time you score a photo op, an angel gets his wings!"
overthetop17
Marked Out King

Post by overthetop17 »

I was wondering the same thing i see no obit or mention of a memorial service anywhere online either.
Missy1254

Post by Missy1254 »

We are having a small service for him to celebrate his life. Working on a date.