Class gets attacked in NYC

The Place Classic Threads Live On
class316
Marked Out God

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by class316 »

Greg2600 wrote: May 18th, 2017, 2:03 pm There's not much to it, and dwarfs the other stuff. Queen Latifah was on the sidewalk talking to Tracy Morgan, with their cars parked. Four of us (Class, Joresky, Josh, and myself) saw this and stood back and waited. A bunch of other collectors were milling around too. Tracy was angry about something and got in his Rolls (yes as in Royce) and left. Jeremiah approached her and she did the photo, and maybe then our friend Josh. She was being very cool about it, and the rest of us didn't want to surround her or her large bodyguard. Out of nowhere, Class, who HAS a good shot with Queen already, does his usual and gets in her face with the camera like a panicked crack addict. The bodyguard yells, and starts moving her into the car. A girl or two squeezed in, but I could not get around the guard, and she left. I then yelled at Class for yet another unnecessary freak out, and ruining my chances. His response was typical, that he didn't know I didn't have her and that I was standing back. I had no interest in hearing him spout the same thing we hear 200 times, so I said F U a few times and walked off. We all got to another spot, me well ahead. I explained what happened to another collector, and Class arrived and kept on badgering me with the same thing again. I stayed silent, and then the other guy told him to please go away and leave me be for awhile due to my level of anger. Not long after he was screaming at Jeremiah and subsequently lying on the ground on top of a barricade.

I am not without a temper, that is for sure, but usually I don't go there because I have no use or need for verbal spats. They are a waste of time IMO. A fight with me will be an actual fight. Obviously I'm not going to fist fight Class over a photo, so I had zero reason to continue discussing the matter with him. Which I made clear the other day, and we did not discuss it again. His behavior was not going to be tolerated by me this week. Class was not the only one who got an F U from me either. Some annoying kid who does these every year got one when I first saw him, primarily from the past, and to make clear I wasn't in a mood for him this time around. The parking garage attendant got one two for ripping me off the other night as well. Lastly, Class good friend Vanessa the Stalker got a mental one the other night for being a bitch to my friends. Wasn't verbal as I had no intention of hearing her mouth for the next 2 hours.
Queen Latifah did go to Greg's area and do photo ops at the spot previous to that. And Greg was standing away as if he could care less. So I assumed he had the shot as he didn't seem to care. I went for Tracy Morgan as my shot with him is horrid (I won't ever ask him for a photo op ever again). Then after Joresky got his shot I acted upon instincts to ask as the driver was pulling her away.

I apologized to Greg for this and feel bad for it. But it wasn't my intention to screw him over. I accept fault for this incident, but only this incident. Not the Lane one, not the Troy one.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
overthetop17
Marked Out King

Post by overthetop17 »

this is for OT and Mikey....PLEASE DO NOT ask to see this from him!
I was not going to say anything...but since you brought it up Dave I call Class's bluff...he has been afraid to post photos of girls in the past so I am going to say that he is afraid to post it anyway.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

overthetop17 wrote: May 18th, 2017, 2:10 pm I was not going to say anything...but since you brought it up Dave I call Class's bluff...he has been afraid to post photos of girls in the past so I am going to say that he is afraid to post it anyway.
If you want to see explicit pics or vids involving me, see me in person.
AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave »

I like to think I'm pretty mild manner and usually keep to myself when combos hunting! but man, Steve sure knows how to push all the wrong buttons with me! maybe it's his constant yammering about all things nonsensical or the fact he's always crying for attention that grates on my nerves to the point I just wanna go "HULK SMASH!!"

Greg, we need to enroll you in anger management! LOL
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

class316 wrote: May 18th, 2017, 1:45 pm
Greg2600 wrote: May 18th, 2017, 1:39 pmSecondly, Class, are you serious? You've wished harm on any number of individuals over the years! You just threatened Heel Orton with some a page or two back!
1) I made no threat on this thread
Uh - yeah, you did:
Should he decide to choose an option besides those two, it will yield to much pain, suffering, and agony for all parties involved.
Talking about impsoing "pain, suffering, and agony" onto somebody is clearly a thinly veiled threat in that person's direction. But once again, you deny the obvious.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

AJLe wrote: May 18th, 2017, 2:46 pm
Should he decide to choose an option besides those two, it will yield to much pain, suffering, and agony for all parties involved.
Talking about impsoing "pain, suffering, and agony" onto somebody is clearly a thinly veiled threat in that person's direction. But once again, you deny the obvious.
If he wants to start anything parties involved, myself included, are going to be in agony. It's a statement of fact, not a threat. Go to any court of law and try to pass this off as a threat.
oldschoolwwwf wrote: May 18th, 2017, 12:42 pm I side with Class in the Jorsky dispute- if he hooks Jorsky up the way he says, Jorsky should appreciate it and not go around bad mouthing class..Class should drop him and let him fend for himself..
You know something Mike, you may be on to something.

If Joresky wants a trial separation, I propose this for him.

We each do our own things up until NYCC week. Some upcoming cons include sci fi con in PA, Monstermania in Cherry Hill, Wizard World Philly if they add someone he wants, or whatever else may come up (premieres, events, etc). He is on his own and can rely upon buses and budget hotels. Bottom line is neither one of us knows someone else that would drive to middle of nowhere PA to meet lower BTTF names. So zero chance he finds someone else to drive him (short of Asian Dave going out of his way to pick him up) and zero chance I have a passenger.

Come NYCC week he will spend 4-5 days with me. And he will be spending more time with me in Oct/Nov for other things like RICC.

He will get a taste of doing things without me, and he will get a taste of doing things with me, then he can decide if he wants a full divorce.

What do you think of this proposal Jerry?
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

class316 wrote: May 18th, 2017, 2:50 pm

If he wants to start anything parties involved, myself included, are going to be in agony. It's a statement of fact, not a threat. Go to any court of law and try to pass this off as a threat.
If somebody posted "I want to punch Class in the face" on this board, could you print out the screen, take them to court, and gain a conviction based on that alone? Nope. No cop, lawyer, or judge is going to waste their time even taking that into a courtroom.

But would that still clearly be considered a "threat", based on things like common understanding of the English language? Yup.

Again, no responsibility for your own words and actions.
capman
Marked Out King

Post by capman »

Can I propose A new Bachelor type of web show where Jorskey finds a new Class ? I'm not a producer, but I can see this making tens of dollars plus blissfull happiness for Jerry.

I'll have my people set it up....
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

AJLe wrote: May 18th, 2017, 2:59 pm
class316 wrote: May 18th, 2017, 2:50 pm

If somebody posted "I want to punch Class in the face" on this board, could you print out the screen, take them to court, and gain a conviction based on that alone? Nope. No cop, lawyer, or judge is going to waste their time even taking that into a courtroom.

But would that still clearly be considered a "threat", based on things like common understanding of the English language? Yup.

Again, no responsibility for your own words and actions.
That's not a threat either, it's a desire.

However, if you call that a threat, Lane himself made a million fold worse threats in my direction. Yet you never called him out on them. That makes you quite the hypocrite.

Some of the things he said
As much as I dislike class and as much as I wanted to physically harm him,
but I promise if you lay one hand on me or bump into me with your endless nonsensical neurotic pacing, I will physically destroy you and then I will sue you for attacking me
oldschoolwwwf
Marked Out Master

Post by oldschoolwwwf »

Threats are more specific , like when I see Person A, I'm going to punch him in the face. And making them to third parties don't carry much weight- It would more like Me saying to Person A, Next time I see you, I'm going to punch you in the face. Thats a threat. Telling a third party i'm going to do something, or saying if you do x,y,z, I'm going to punch you, thats not really a threat. Plus the State has little interest in prosecuting threats alone. In NJ, the person who was "threatened" would have to sign their own criminal complaint and essentially prosecute the case themself. Police/ prosecutor will have zero interest in this. Now if there are weapons involved, I'm going to blow your brains out or put a knife through you, thats probably viewed a little differently. but threats of a fight, thats going to go no where.
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

class316 wrote: May 18th, 2017, 3:03 pm

That's not a threat either, it's a desire.

However, if you call that a threat, Lane himself made a million fold worse threats in my direction. Yet you never called him out on them. That makes you quite the hypocrite.

Some of the things he said
As much as I dislike class and as much as I wanted to physically harm him,
but I promise if you lay one hand on me or bump into me with your endless nonsensical neurotic pacing, I will physically destroy you and then I will sue you for attacking me
By YOUR logic, the first quote was "a desire", and the second one was stating that if you assaulted HIM, he would defend himself. So going by "Class logic", they were NOT threats.

Going by common sense though - yeah, he threatened you too. That doesn't make your threat against him any less of a threat, though.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

AJLe wrote: May 18th, 2017, 3:10 pm

By YOUR logic, the first quote was "a desire", and the second one was stating that if you assaulted HIM, he would defend himself. So going by "Class logic", they were NOT threats.

Going by common sense though - yeah, he threatened you too. That doesn't make your threat against him any less of a threat, though.

Right, that was my point. By your logic they were threats yet you only call out MY so called "threat". That makes you a hypocrite.
oldschoolwwwf wrote: May 18th, 2017, 3:08 pm Threats are more specific , like when I see Person A, I'm going to punch him in the face. And making them to third parties don't carry much weight- It would more like Me saying to Person A, Next time I see you, I'm going to punch you in the face. Thats a threat. Telling a third party i'm going to do something, or saying if you do x,y,z, I'm going to punch you, thats not really a threat. Plus the State has little interest in prosecuting threats alone. In NJ, the person who was "threatened" would have to sign their own criminal complaint and essentially prosecute the case themself. Police/ prosecutor will have zero interest in this. Now if there are weapons involved, I'm going to blow your brains out or put a knife through you, thats probably viewed a little differently. but threats of a fight, thats going to go no where.
So basically, "Class logic" as AJLe puts it, is right.
mikeyicon
Marked Out Pro

Post by mikeyicon »

if class shares it, I would watch it and laugh my ass off, but i truly hope he doesn't share it for his sake and other person in the video. I enjoy his stories true or not true more than his actual photos which to me don't mean anything. I'd only be curious to see what kind of girl would do this stuff with Class on video.

Agreed Overthetop, to me street meets are a waste of time and enegry, even more so after reading these posts and hearing these stories over something so meaningless in the scheme of life. But again, to each his or her own, entertains the hell out of me, but sad there is really nothing I can do to help these guys.
oldschoolwwwf
Marked Out Master

Post by oldschoolwwwf »

Also, for anyone reading, taking people to court, civilly or criminally, unless something really big happened, sucks. You wind up wasting a lot of time, energy and money and usually, things don't work out the way you want. You can prosecute the dude who you had the altercation with but you will waste a lot of time doing so and in the end, he's going to get a very light slap on the wrist, if he gets anything at all. I do not know his past record but if he has never been arrested before, they are going to likely just dismiss his case. These things rarely work out the way people want them to.
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

class316 wrote: May 18th, 2017, 3:12 pmRight, that was my point. By your logic they were threats yet you only call out MY so called "threat". That makes you a hypocrite.
No, I called you out for:

A) Saying that you were going to ignore heelorton, then immediately not only discussing him, but using threatening words against him.

B) Claiming that you made no threats, when you clearly did.

So in other words, you were acting like a hypocrite.

Like I said in my own post earlier, nothing said in this thread would obviously rise to the level of CRIMINAL threats, but both you and heelorton have clearly thrown childish threats at each other.

But once again, Class is always right. When the next fight happens, you can come on here again and point out how you did nothing wrong...again.