Class gets attacked in NYC

The Place Classic Threads Live On
AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by AsianDave »

class316 wrote: May 19th, 2017, 1:03 pm
Please let's keep political view points and Jared out of this discussion. Make a separate thread if you want to discuss those.
why? this isn't YOUR thread, therefore, we can pretty much discuss whatever we want! and discussion regarding politics and Jared is relevant to this thread as it pretty much defines your thought process and the type of person you are!
bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Post by bigman »

Dave can you drive to texas to come get me? I want to go to a northeast con. I dont smell and I wont kill you.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

AsianDave wrote: May 19th, 2017, 1:55 pmwhy? this isn't YOUR thread, therefore, we can pretty much discuss whatever we want! and discussion regarding politics and Jared is relevant to this thread as it pretty much defines your thought process and the type of person you are!
This is about my time during TV week and dynamics with your golden boy.

AND I just got off the phone with the NYPD. After the conversation with Officer Jones, this is what he said, and I quote
send me all you got and I'll try to see if I find this guy
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave »

bigman wrote: May 19th, 2017, 1:57 pm Dave can you drive to texas to come get me? I want to go to a northeast con. I dont smell and I wont kill you.
Sorry big guy (er I mean, Bigman), but Texas is just a wee bit far for me to drive. The furthest I've driven to a con was with Jeremiah to Dragon Con in Atlanta!

But if you want to fly into Pittsburgh, and I'm on my way to some N'east cons, i'll be more than happy to drive you. Might have to make a pit stop in Baltimore to pick up somebody! LOL
AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave »

class316 wrote: May 19th, 2017, 2:11 pm
AsianDave wrote: May 19th, 2017, 1:55 pmwhy? this isn't YOUR thread, therefore, we can pretty much discuss whatever we want! and discussion regarding politics and Jared is relevant to this thread as it pretty much defines your thought process and the type of person you are!
and there you have it folks...this is ALL ABOUT Steve! yet again!
bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Post by bigman »

AsianDave wrote: May 19th, 2017, 2:14 pm
bigman wrote: May 19th, 2017, 1:57 pm Dave can you drive to texas to come get me? I want to go to a northeast con. I dont smell and I wont kill you.
Sorry big guy (er I mean, Bigman), but Texas is just a wee bit far for me to drive. The furthest I've driven to a con was with Jeremiah to Dragon Con in Atlanta!

But if you want to fly into Pittsburgh, and I'm on my way to some N'east cons, i'll be more than happy to drive you. Might have to make a pit stop in Baltimore to pick up somebody! LOL
eh worth a shot right. Class would yo... nevermind.
AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave »

oh and Steve, maybe stop with the "golden boy" knock on Jeremiah...it's quite condescending! Another of your ugly traits!
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

AsianDave wrote: May 19th, 2017, 2:14 pmSorry big guy (er I mean, Bigman), but Texas is just a wee bit far for me to drive. The furthest I've driven to a con was with Jeremiah to Dragon Con in Atlanta!
This is a good example of how Jerry is out of the way for him.

Dave to Atlanta: 10h 36min
Joresky to Atlanta: 11h
Dave to Joresky: 4h 12min

So he basically added almost 5h each way to his trip to Atlanta.
AsianDave wrote: May 19th, 2017, 2:15 pmand there you have it folks...this is ALL ABOUT Steve! yet again!
This thread is basically about me, yes :shrug:
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

So this explains alot - there was actually some sympathetic stuff posted about Joresky in a few posts, so that's when Class started posting regularly again. He just couldn't have the attention taken away from him. Quite pathetic, when you think about it.
2) Whether one adheres to viewpoints of the NSDAP or even the CCCP (communists for those not in the know), they are valid political view points, regardless of your opinion on the view points.

Please let's keep political view points and Jared out of this discussion. Make a separate thread if you want to discuss those.
Being in NAMBLA is a political view point some people have too - it also makes the person holding that viewpoint a terrible human being. There's no getting around it: Being pro-Hitler in 2017=terrible person, 100% of the time.

And BTW, you're not a mod, so I'll post on whatever topic I feel like. If a mod wants to delete/lock/whatever, that will be their call, not yours.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

AJLe wrote: May 19th, 2017, 2:40 pm
So this explains alot - there was actually some sympathetic stuff posted about Joresky in a few posts, so that's when Class started posting regularly again. He just couldn't have the attention taken away from him. Quite pathetic, when you think about it.
2) Whether one adheres to viewpoints of the NSDAP or even the CCCP (communists for those not in the know), they are valid political view points, regardless of your opinion on the view points.

Being in NAMBLA is a political view point some people have too - it also makes the person holding that viewpoint a terrible human being. There's no getting around it: Being pro-Hitler in 2017=terrible person, 100% of the time.

And BTW, you're not a mod, so I'll post on whatever topic I feel like. If a mod wants to delete/lock/whatever, that will be their call, not yours.
It seems to me that you and Dave are really the only ones sympathetic to him here. Greg said some stuff but really he was just reiterating what he said in the past. But no that has nothing to do with it. I posted as soon as I checked the board.

And no I'm not mod, hence why I said "please" but then again maybe your mother didn't teach you the meaning of that word.
bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Post by bigman »

Yup this is the major problem and were all feeding into it. Gets off on the drama. Why i'm rooting for you Joresky. Get your drivers license show up at all the stuff you normally would. Let it eat him alive that the one person that depended on him for something, no longer needs him.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

bigman wrote: May 19th, 2017, 2:44 pm Yup this is the major problem and were all feeding into it. Gets off on the drama. Why i'm rooting for you Joresky. Get your drivers license show up at all the stuff you normally would. Let it eat him alive that the one person that depended on him for something, no longer needs him.
Remember that also requires buying or renting a car, and getting insurance. That means he shows up at less cons simply due to buying the very thing that he needs to be more independent. That means less guarantees. Assuming he even finds the courage to learn how to drive (which by the way I've advised him to do multiple times).
Last edited by class316 on May 19th, 2017, 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Post by bigman »

you're ignored basketcase. but thanks for quoting it. quoting still shows up in notifications.
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Post by cmshowstopper »

Who here thought, when they read the title of this thread, that I was the attacker? I know some of you did. :ohyeah:

class316 wrote: May 16th, 2017, 11:45 pm I'll respond in more detail when on a keyboard but long story short I was arguing with joresky and this guy said to stop because he thought it would scare away celebs. Then I told him to mind his business as this doesn't concern him that's when HE assaulted ME. Even his own wife was upset at him for this incident and every combo hunter on premises did not blame me for the incident.

For the record heelorton was not present.

As for heelorton himself I was ignoring his existence and the existence of his lady friend when they initiated contact with me. He then threatened me, I then handed my camera to Pablo and dared heelorton to make good on his threats of violence. He of course chickened out like a pussy.
I was not there. But this account is the same one I was told by 2 other graphers that are not Class or Joretsky. In fact, these 2 do NOT like Class at all.

Im a bit shocked that Class is challenging heelorton.
overthetop17 wrote: May 17th, 2017, 5:52 pm I say Heel and Class settle their feud fair and square once and for all. I say we have a MarkedOut boxing match in a ring with a ref. we all chip in and watch a quick 3 round fight at a local gym. After its over Class and Heel shake hands and its over...bad idea?
Something similar was proposed for Class and I a few years back. It never came to fruition.
Luke wrote: May 17th, 2017, 6:18 pm

Second of all, HeelOrton challenging Class to fights on here is hilarious. You're an adult, nobody thinks you're tough for begging the guy to hit you so you can hit him back and trying to bury Class and his life because you're studying to be a doctor (Not even one officially yet) comes across as very arrogant although you usually come across that way anyway.
I was going to say the same thing. He has done the same to me and made threats to me. For what reason, I have no idea. In fact, I have only ever seen this guy once in person out in the city.
WOODMO wrote: May 18th, 2017, 10:29 am
Joresky wrote: May 18th, 2017, 10:01 am Honestly class had the beating coming.. i'm surprised this doesn't happen more often to him.. i'm proud of Troy (and the many others who fought with him during the past few days) for trying to teach class a lesson
Well then I better never see you accept another loan or ride from him. If you do you're just going to be viewed as user hypocrite.
Good luck wit dat.
Greg2600 wrote: May 18th, 2017, 11:43 am Class you do realize that you basically described an abusive spousal relationship to a T? You "provide" for Joresky so that gives you freedom to scream at him, and bully him (which you do), and the like. I have told Jeremiah 400 times that he needs to separate from you, even if it means fewer combos. Geez, this really is like Ike and Tina!
Agreed. Class and Joretsky are toxic together. At some point wouldnt you rather enjoy yourself and relieve some of the stress?
Joresky wrote: May 18th, 2017, 12:58 pm I have decided I am taking a break from class.. can't stand his asinine behavior.. people tell me I am the company that I keep and class is the direct opposite of the kind of person that I am so logically I should stay away from him but when we work together we do get more combos for each other so it is mutually beneficial to try to make things work but if it is causing me this much distress perhaps I should skip the extra combos and just end the collaboration.. the break should be good for me for my mental health and maybe he will take a look back and reflect on all of the monstrous things he has done and said to people and try to change (even though I highly doubt that will happen).. if this cycle continues I will end the alliance permanently
Thats good for you. You two are better off apart.

Class most definitely gets on people's nerves. He is annoying. He does stupid shit for no good reason. But he aint the only one. This isnt an excuse on Class. But there are MANY of these crazies up in NY.

I can also tell you that Class was in a great deal of pain following this incident. He was hobbling and constantly grimacing in pain.

Class...you need to be aware of your surroundings. If you arent willing or able to defend yourself, you either need to hang with people who will have your back or you need to learn to retreat. You are putting yourself in a bad and dangerous spot.
capman
Marked Out King

Post by capman »

Class, I am curious of one thing based on Greg's posts : do YOU think you fly off the handle? Do YOU believe you are making people uneasy? And if not, why, in your opinion, do you think people are reacting this way to you and no one else?

( Not a therapy session, but no one seemed to ask.)