heelorton79
Marked Out Master

Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by heelorton79 »

Class gets his ass kicked! YES!

https://streamable.com/jpo208

AJLe
Marked Out Master

Re: Post Your "Behind the Scenes" Photos!!

Post by AJLe »

I don't condone violence, but let's be honest - this was BOUND to happen eventually.
heelorton79
Marked Out Master

Post by heelorton79 »

He literally almost got into fist fights with a number of people over the past couple days..even members on this board, including me.
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

In addition to his generally stubborn and annoying personality traits, the guy is pretty much openly racist and pro-nazi while hunting for graphs in largely minority cities like DC and NYC, so I'm pretty shocked that stuff like this hasn't been a more regularly occurring event.

I'm sure when he posts his side, there will be some convoluted explanation in which he claims that he did absolutely nothing wrong. There always is.
heelorton79
Marked Out Master

Post by heelorton79 »

And remember anything this idiot say regarding my friends or my altercation with him will probably be falsified. All that needs to he said is that he is a disrespectful, offensive excuse for a human.
ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW »

Holy. Shit.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

heelorton79 wrote: May 16th, 2017, 5:36 pm Class gets his ass kicked! YES!

https://flic.kr/p/TD5n8r
I'll say this much. These are all grown men, you can argue he asks for it, but so long as he doesn't physically touch anyone they are assaulting him and they deserve to be arrested. Plain and simple.

Ultimately, Class needs to own his own role in all this though which is quite large. I see all of these people without incident yet he's constantly in fights.
16times
Marked Out King

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by 16times »

Class appears unhurt, but it was a close call. He was on his back and the guy looks to release his hand from either Class's face or neck. He was at the guy's mercy.

I find it interesting that the guy appears to be allowed to walk away, and appears to pass a cop or some sort of uniformed security. I wonder how the fence came down.

We're all waiting to hear Class's version of this one......................
"Every time you score a photo op, an angel gets his wings!"
ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW »

Class is going down faster than Trump!

Just a little joke
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave »

Man, I knew it was only a matter of time where Steve annoys somebody so badly they just gotta take it out on his ass! I just figured it wud be me tearing him a new one!
Just out of curiosity, but who's the chick who appears to have come to his aid?
bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Post by bigman »

Legit dont want to see anybody get hurt. but god dammit. You act like that you're gonna get decked. Change your fucking ways. This isnt worth it.
ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW »

So do we have a story? Obviously need to hear all sides, it's unfair to assume Class deserved it (although it's not farfetched)
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Yeah, he needs to be less aggressive around obviously dumb people who don't understand how to behave
overthetop17
Marked Out King

Post by overthetop17 »

All this for awkward looking pics with celebs who most of which suck anyway??? :shrug:...Coming on here each and everyday and seeing that I am not wasting my time, and doing more productive things makes me feel damn good. Who was this fight over? What no name TV star were u guys after? This is sad man....really sad.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

overthetop17 wrote: May 16th, 2017, 10:06 pm All this for awkward looking pics with celebs who most of which suck anyway??? :shrug:...Coming on here each and everyday and seeing that I am not wasting my time, and doing more productive things makes me feel damn good. Who was this fight over? What no name TV star were u guys after? This is sad man....really sad.
I agree fighting over photo ops of all things is sad. As is spending insane amounts of time, sleeping in cars, etc. This stuff should never mean that much or come before basic things in life

The "awkward photos with people that suck" part is off though. All photos can appear awkward at times, especially pro photos. Also we get it, you don't know anyone that wasn't big in the 80s, you're in the minority but entitled to that view. It doesn't make them nobodies though.