Class gets attacked in NYC

The Place Classic Threads Live On
class316
Marked Out God

Re: Class gets attacked in NYC

Post by class316 »

cmshowstopper wrote: May 19th, 2017, 3:02 pmIm a bit shocked that Class is challenging heelorton.
It was more I dared him to make good on a verbal threat.
Something similar was proposed for Class and I a few years back. It never came to fruition.
Seems like another lifetime. Wow where has the time gone :exasperated: :depressed:
Agreed. Class and Joretsky are toxic together. At some point wouldnt you rather enjoy yourself and relieve some of the stress?
Thing is, it's never enjoyable. Either you are waiting for a chance or you are paying up the ass,
Class most definitely gets on people's nerves. He is annoying. He does stupid shit for no good reason. But he aint the only one. This isnt an excuse on Class. But there are MANY of these crazies up in NY.
True, only recently you had the fight while people were waiting for Oprah Winfrey and look how Techna behaved in the car crash vid. Remember this is just what got successfully caught on video.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave »

class316 wrote: May 19th, 2017, 2:44 pm
...hence why I said "please" but then again maybe your mother didn't teach you the meaning of that word.
ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

hang on a second...

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

whoooo! Boy I needed a good hearty laugh there! imagine Steve teaching us some manners!

:hahaaa: :hah: :rofl1:
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

AsianDave wrote: May 19th, 2017, 12:50 pm Luke, no disrespect to you, but seeing as how you live across the world, you don't have the benefit (or luxury) of knowing Steve (Class to you) as we all do here in the states! We have seen his lunacy in person, and well my friend, it is NOT pretty! You are giving Steve too much benefit of the doubt, as well as placing him on some sort of pedestal. You are more than welcome to do whatever, and are entitled to your opinions, but you are simply basing your opinions from what you read here on the forum. Do you really think most of us come onto this forum to argue and debate with this guy just for laughs? We have better things to do and we ALL can't be wrong about this guy, can we? Dude, this guy is a major headache to deal with. To get the full picture of who and what Steve is, you really need to witness it first hand and in person! Perhaps you will change your tunes about what a great guy Steve is! Yeah, okay, Steve has gone to some lengths to drive Jeremiah to conventions and other events, and yes, even offered to lend him hundreds of dollars. But that doesn't make Steve any less of a douche! He will use and hold every one of these favors against you because that is just the type of person he is!
On him being in Australia, you might have had a point there, except lots of people on this very thread that actually know me in person AND people on the streets on NYC say the exact same thing Luke is saying. In fact, the FB message quotes I posted are also from someone I met in person. And they basically echo what Luke says.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

class316 wrote: May 19th, 2017, 11:36 pm
AsianDave wrote: May 19th, 2017, 12:50 pm Luke, no disrespect to you, but seeing as how you live across the world, you don't have the benefit (or luxury) of knowing Steve (Class to you) as we all do here in the states! We have seen his lunacy in person, and well my friend, it is NOT pretty! You are giving Steve too much benefit of the doubt, as well as placing him on some sort of pedestal. You are more than welcome to do whatever, and are entitled to your opinions, but you are simply basing your opinions from what you read here on the forum. Do you really think most of us come onto this forum to argue and debate with this guy just for laughs? We have better things to do and we ALL can't be wrong about this guy, can we? Dude, this guy is a major headache to deal with. To get the full picture of who and what Steve is, you really need to witness it first hand and in person! Perhaps you will change your tunes about what a great guy Steve is! Yeah, okay, Steve has gone to some lengths to drive Jeremiah to conventions and other events, and yes, even offered to lend him hundreds of dollars. But that doesn't make Steve any less of a douche! He will use and hold every one of these favors against you because that is just the type of person he is!
On him being in Australia, you might have had a point there, except lots of people on this very thread that actually know me in person AND people on the streets on NYC say the exact same thing Luke is saying. In fact, the FB message quotes I posted are also from someone I met in person. And they basically echo what Luke says.
To add to this, I was talking to buddies of mine and of Joresky (Jimmy and James) and Jimmy said that Joresky should be grateful to me and not bad mouth me. And again Dave, this is someone who knows me in person.

It seems to me that most take my side when it comes to Joresky's attitude towards me, with a couple that are neutral. The only exceptions are AJLe and Asian Dave and their opinions are not exactly unbiased. If someone broke into my home and stab me to death, AJLe would still find a way to blame me. And Asian Dave has a special love affair with Joresky (like I told them both in group text, get a room)

Also, I wanted to state my official position when it comes to photos of Lane for behind the scenes. So in case he is staying true to his word and not reading this thread, someone relay the message. I have no plans to ever focus on Lane like I do on (say) Radioman. But if he is a small part of a bigger picture, too bad too sad. It's a valid BHS shot. So if I see a good shot of 20 people at a railing and he is one of those 20, he is getting snapped. If he doesn't like my stance he has the option to walk away to another spot if he ever sees me somewhere.
CS11000
Learning To Mark Out

Post by CS11000 »

Class claims he has photos & videos with women.

I just want to know if he any autos & if so will the board recognize them as Valid Combos since Class is a Celeb on this board & the way this world works sleeping with a celeb makes you a celeb so are Class' ladies valid combos for him? LOL

Please note I just read 13 pages on this & feel left out if I dont make 1 post on this thread, but I really cant comment since I wasnt there & I dont know any of you personally. Hope you dont mind a little humor :-)
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

class316 wrote: May 21st, 2017, 8:11 pm Also, I wanted to state my official position when it comes to photos of Lane for behind the scenes. So in case he is staying true to his word and not reading this thread, someone relay the message. I have no plans to ever focus on Lane like I do on (say) Radioman. But if he is a small part of a bigger picture, too bad too sad. It's a valid BHS shot. So if I see a good shot of 20 people at a railing and he is one of those 20, he is getting snapped. If he doesn't like my stance he has the option to walk away to another spot if he ever sees me somewhere.
Your definition of BTS is not quite what the rest of us define it as. Frankly I doubt anyone wants to see shots of a bunch of us or other graphers simply standing there. What is the use of that?
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

Greg2600 wrote: May 21st, 2017, 11:08 pmYour definition of BTS is not quite what the rest of us define it as. Frankly I doubt anyone wants to see shots of a bunch of us or other graphers simply standing there. What is the use of that?
Bunch of graphers standing and waiting is a valid BTS shot. You may say it's pointless to look at, but it's valid BTS by all definitions. Besides, I was just giving a scenario as an example to make a point. No need to over-analyze.

This is an example of what I consider a good BTS shot:

overthetop17
Marked Out King

Post by overthetop17 »

I think Class's BTS shot is fine...what he posted above is exactly what it says...a BTS shot. When people are posing for photos and such it is not as behind the scenes as the shot above is IMO. Also...regarding Dave and Joresky..... hey Dave??? Have something to tell us? We won't judge you.... :ohyeah:
AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave »

just when I thought we finally put this damn thread to rest, ppl dredge it up yet again! sigh...

OT, don't be a clown! there's already one :depressed: on this forum!
bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Post by bigman »

AsianDave wrote: May 22nd, 2017, 9:57 am just when I thought we finally put this damn thread to rest, ppl dredge it up yet again! sigh...

OT, don't be a clown! there's already one :depressed: on this forum!
This was completely dead and he brought it back up. Pretty much baiting people. The attention died down he needed some more.
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

Yeah, the thread really should be locked at this point. Like was said, thread was completely dead, then Class bumped it, got no responses or new posts, but he bumped it again anyway.

He's clearly just using the thread to troll for attention now.