Celebrity Meet of the Year

POLLS ARE LIVE

PICK TOP 2

Arnold Schwarzenegger at the Arnold Classic, Columbus, OH. Attended by WOODMO, Lanza218, wewantflair, AJLe, and Greg2600.
29%
Tom Cruise and cast at the Mission Impossible: Fallout Premiere, Washington, D.C. Attended by Class316, JOresky, Greg2600, and HeelOrton79.
24%
Tiffani Thiessen's long-awaited "Pull Up a Chair" book signing tour, Ridgewood, NJ and New York City. Unlike SMG, many a 90's-teen hearts were filled. Attended by jabroni-josh, lanza218, JOresky, mikeyicon, Class316 and 50 Shades of Rey.
5%
The Sandlot Experience, featuring nearing the entire "child" cast, Langhorne, PA. Attended by Greg2600 and mikeyicon.
7%
Marked Out Kneeled Before Zod as Terence Stamp makes a highly rare U.S. appearance to sign his memoir, New York City. Attended by Greg2600, Class316, lanza218 and AsianDave.
No votes
Homicide: Life on the Street Reunion featuring the long, lost Richard Belzer, New York City. Attended by Greg2600 and djknightrida.
5%
Daniel Radcliffe racks literally nightly outside his theater, sometimes resulting in fist a cuffs, New York City. Attended by literally the entire hobby.
7%
Channing Tatum held a bottle signing in PA that drew a monster crowd, and featured Mama CM on the local news. Attended by Class316, cmshowstopper, and adelta13.
2%
Jeff Daniels, historically bad for photos, had an easy peasy (and cheap) M&G after his show in New York City. Attended by Greg2600, Class316, DJKnightRida, and AndrewWS23.
2%
Rick Moranis, the mysterious dweller of Upper Manhattan, who appears once every 17 blue moons, was captured by the M.O.A.P. team of Greg2600 and Class316, rather than huff all the way to San Antonio. Two full combos!
17%

Total votes: 41

WOODMO
Site Admin

Celebrity Meet of the Year

Post by WOODMO » January 25th, 2019, 7:17 pm

Arnold Schwarzenegger at the Arnold Classic, Columbus, OH. Attended by WOODMO, Lanza218, wewantflair, AJLe, and Greg2600.

Tom Cruise and cast at the Mission Impossible: Fallout Premiere, Washington, D.C. Attended by Class316, JOresky, Greg2600, and HeelOrton79.

Tiffani Thiessen's long-awaited "Pull Up a Chair" book signing tour, Ridgewood, NJ and New York City. Unlike SMG, many a 90's-teen hearts were filled. Attended by jabroni-josh, lanza218, JOresky, mikeyicon, Class316 and 50 Shades of Rey.

The Sandlot Experience, featuring nearing the entire "child" cast, Langhorne, PA. Attended by Greg2600 and mikeyicon.

Marked Out Kneeled Before Zod as Terence Stamp makes a highly rare U.S. appearance to sign his memoir, New York City. Attended by Greg2600, Class316, lanza218 and AsianDave.

Homicide: Life on the Street Reunion featuring the long, lost Richard Belzer, New York City. Attended by Greg2600 and djknightrida.

Daniel Radcliffe racks literally nightly outside his theater, sometimes resulting in fist a cuffs, New York City. Attended by literally the entire hobby.

Channing Tatum held a bottle signing in PA that drew a monster crowd, and featured Mama CM on the local news. Attended by Class316, cmshowstopper, and adelta13.

Jeff Daniels, historically bad for photos, had an easy peasy (and cheap) M&G after his show in New York City. Attended by Greg2600, Class316, DJKnightRida, and AndrewWS23.

Rick Moranis, the mysterious dweller of Upper Manhattan, who appears once every 17 blue moons, was captured by the M.O.A.P. team of Greg2600 and Class316, rather than huff all the way to San Antonio. Two full combos!

WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: Celebrity Meet of the Year

Post by WOODMO » January 26th, 2019, 1:27 pm

Arnold and Cruise for me, by far.

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » January 26th, 2019, 2:22 pm

Arnold was a paid meet and has done other paid meets. So I vote the two hardest and rarest street meets: Tom Cruise and Rick Moranis
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets

Playboy_Jesse
Learning To Mark Out

Post by Playboy_Jesse » January 26th, 2019, 5:30 pm

Gotta go with Tom Cruise. The members put a lot of patience into the spots and pics came out great

mikeyicon
Marked Out Pro

Post by mikeyicon » January 26th, 2019, 10:40 pm

guess you have to like The Sandlot and been there to realize how special and fan-friendly this experience was. That's my vote.

wewantflair
Site Admin

Post by wewantflair » January 28th, 2019, 12:16 am

The fact that we drove several states in a hellish blizzard has to count for something, not to mention sleeping in the airport Starbucks.

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » January 30th, 2019, 11:02 pm

This might have been a record year for big celebrity events that largely went off without a hitch (once we got there that is!) I went with Arnold and Tiffani. Despite no extras, I felt Thiessen was terrific in doing ops at EVERY signing he had, while Arnold, I mean, it's Arnold. Yeah, yeah, I know Cruise is a huge name (and lunatic). Radcliffe, again, went above and beyond last year, and really didn't need to.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com