NECA 2017 SDCC exclusives

All things Action Figure related. From discussion to prototypes!
AJLe
Marked Out Master

NECA 2017 SDCC exclusives

Post by AJLe »

This years batch of SDCC exclusives is up for pre-order - they alloted a certain number of each for sale each day (Tuesday-Thursday), so even if one is "sold out" (which I believe the TNMT one is at the moment) you'll get another shot tomorrow at 1:00 EST, and of course, if you actually attend SDCC. Anything else is available for pre-order right now, or until the day's allotment runs out. I already pre-ordered the Dutch, lol.

Link to the pre-order site is here: https://thenecastore.com/collections/s ... exclusives

Greg2600
Site Admin

Re: NECA 2017 SDCC exclusives

Post by Greg2600 »

Too bad Sadler is so foul on the street.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave »

interesting,Sadler was more than nice when I met him in Pittsburgh!
AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave »

AJLe, you do realize that some of these SDCC exclusives will eventually find it's way to Toys R Us right?
AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe »

Oh yeah, but it's hit or miss, especially at my local TRU - some lines sit on the shelves collecting dust until they get put on clearance, others are super-rare and get snatched up immediately. With TNMT, they may never even make it to retail at all, but with Dutch I could probably have gotten him if I waited a while (assuming they release it on retail), but why put in the time and work when they sell him directly on their website?

It's a shame that Carl Weathers apparently won't license himself to NECA for Predator figs (from what I hear, their Rocky line had likeness rights for Apollo as a part of their deal with the studio, but the Predator studio did not have rights packaged) - would love to have the companion DILLON! figure, and re-enact the epic Predator Handshake.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

Wow those TMNT figures are the best I've ever seen :jawdrop:
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets