CMPUNK loses in 2 minutes to Mickey

MMA, MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL - Discuss any and all sports
Post Reply
User avatar
lanza218
Site Admin
Posts: 4195
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 9:25 pm

CMPUNK loses in 2 minutes to Mickey

Post by lanza218 » September 10th, 2016, 11:54 pm

Wow, he came out with no game plan. Looked terrible.

User avatar
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1755
Joined: June 6th, 2009, 6:32 pm
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Contact:

Re: CMPUNK loses in 2 minutes to Mickey

Post by cmshowstopper » September 11th, 2016, 12:10 am

lanza218 wrote:Wow, he came out with no game plan. Looked terrible.

I thought his game plan was clear....stand and throw punches. And Gall must have watched the Punk UFC special and saw Punk has NO ground game whatsoever. He surprised Punk and it was a wrap.

But my hats off to Punk for even stepping in the octagon. I wouldnt do it. And his ear looked FUCKED UP!
Image
http://www.cmshowstopper.com/ Official Webpage Of CM Showstopper

http://www.fallenangelchristopherdaniels.com Official Webpage of Christopher Daniels

User avatar
lanza218
Site Admin
Posts: 4195
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 9:25 pm

Re: CMPUNK loses in 2 minutes to Mickey

Post by lanza218 » September 11th, 2016, 12:21 am

He charged like a bull and got taken down. 0 game plan. He was too hyped

User avatar
djknightrida
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1639
Joined: December 22nd, 2011, 8:39 am

Re: CMPUNK loses in 2 minutes to Mickey

Post by djknightrida » September 11th, 2016, 2:38 pm

Still laughing hysterically over this. Karma is a bitch.
:dj:

User avatar
oldschoolwwwf
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1134
Joined: March 21st, 2008, 11:21 am

Re: CMPUNK loses in 2 minutes to Mickey

Post by oldschoolwwwf » September 12th, 2016, 10:53 am

punk should have stayed in the pre-determined world..

User avatar
ivpvideos
IVP Videos
Posts: 802
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 10:04 am
Location: IVP Offices
Contact:

Re: CMPUNK loses in 2 minutes to Mickey

Post by ivpvideos » September 12th, 2016, 3:25 pm

cmshowstopper wrote:
lanza218 wrote:Wow, he came out with no game plan. Looked terrible.

I thought his game plan was clear....stand and throw punches. And Gall must have watched the Punk UFC special and saw Punk has NO ground game whatsoever. He surprised Punk and it was a wrap.

But my hats off to Punk for even stepping in the octagon. I wouldnt do it. And his ear looked FUCKED UP!
If your game plan is to stand and throw punches, you don't lunge forward like that and basically give the guy an easy takedown. Punk looked exactly like a 37 year old who has been training for a year and a half would look against a much younger, more rounded opponent.

Props to Punk for getting the big payday and taking a beating for it.
Go to http://www.ivpvideos.com
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/IVPvideos
Follow us on Twitter @IVPvideos
Shop on Amazon by going to www.amazonIvp.com so I can make some sweet cash.

User avatar
lanza218
Site Admin
Posts: 4195
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 9:25 pm

Re: CMPUNK loses in 2 minutes to Mickey

Post by lanza218 » September 12th, 2016, 4:35 pm

^^^ exactly

AsianDave
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1533
Joined: July 20th, 2016, 5:11 pm

Re: CMPUNK loses in 2 minutes to Mickey

Post by AsianDave » September 12th, 2016, 4:41 pm

doesn't this dude realize it's not fake anymore? no more phantom pnches pulled! These UFC guys hit for real now! like hello! you ARE NOT Brock Lesnar!

yeah, he got his ass kicked, but oh man, he's laughing (or is that crying/grimacing?) all the way to the bank with that payday!

User avatar
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1755
Joined: June 6th, 2009, 6:32 pm
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Contact:

Re: CMPUNK loses in 2 minutes to Mickey

Post by cmshowstopper » September 12th, 2016, 11:58 pm

ivpvideos wrote:
cmshowstopper wrote:
lanza218 wrote:Wow, he came out with no game plan. Looked terrible.

I thought his game plan was clear....stand and throw punches. And Gall must have watched the Punk UFC special and saw Punk has NO ground game whatsoever. He surprised Punk and it was a wrap.

But my hats off to Punk for even stepping in the octagon. I wouldnt do it. And his ear looked FUCKED UP!
If your game plan is to stand and throw punches, you don't lunge forward like that and basically give the guy an easy takedown. Punk looked exactly like a 37 year old who has been training for a year and a half would look against a much younger, more rounded opponent.

Props to Punk for getting the big payday and taking a beating for it.
Saw the fight. Didnt see him lunge forward nor did I see him go right after Gall like Lanza said. He walked to the center like most fighters with his hands up and got surprised, taken down and beaten to a pulp. Great game plan by Gall.
Image
http://www.cmshowstopper.com/ Official Webpage Of CM Showstopper

http://www.fallenangelchristopherdaniels.com Official Webpage of Christopher Daniels

User avatar
lanza218
Site Admin
Posts: 4195
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 9:25 pm

Re: CMPUNK loses in 2 minutes to Mickey

Post by lanza218 » September 13th, 2016, 2:12 pm

Watch slow mo replay. He went for a weak punch and didnt even prep himself that he could be taken down when leaving himself open.

User avatar
ivpvideos
IVP Videos
Posts: 802
Joined: April 4th, 2008, 10:04 am
Location: IVP Offices
Contact:

Re: CMPUNK loses in 2 minutes to Mickey

Post by ivpvideos » September 16th, 2016, 3:57 pm

Its week one stuff. When grappling with a wrestler, you do not have your weight forward like that. Absolutely pathetic display by CM Punk and a great game plan by Gall.

His guard work was pretty dreadful as well. He was bucking Gall into better positions.
Go to http://www.ivpvideos.com
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/IVPvideos
Follow us on Twitter @IVPvideos
Shop on Amazon by going to www.amazonIvp.com so I can make some sweet cash.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest