Get Your Current WWE Roster Items Signed.......

Discuss autographs through the mail, your successes, your failures, who signs, etc.
jj
Marking Out Amateur

Get Your Current WWE Roster Items Signed.......

Post by jj » September 15th, 2009, 9:17 am

I hope this is OK to post here since it kind of is an upcoming signing, not really sure it would fit in the Market Place or not but anyways,

I have been getting photos with wrestlers for several years and I have decided to once again start getting autographs, but not for me.....for you!

I have noticed that several people I have met and many on this board have to wait for current WWE roster talent to be released and then show up to a convention before autographs can be obtained. Meanwhile, after years of doing this, I have tons of access but never bother with anyone other than the newest guys. Guys like Edge, Jericho, Cena, Orton, etc, go by me unbothered because I have multiple photos with them already.

My plan is to start a "through the mail" type system where interested fans could send me their items to be signed and I will get the autograph for them, hopefully WITH a proof pic. My next chance will be towards the end of October and I will have a chance for Raw, Smackdown and ECW.

This is how it would work:

1. No Guarantees!! This will not be a private signing so nothing is guaranteed. I will make every effort to get all items signed but there is also the chance that I may not see someone. Also, personalizations and marker color could be taken into consideration but also can not be guaranteed. In the event that someone does not sign*, shipping your item back to you would would be my cost.

*This does not apply to everyone. Certain guys that are difficult like Undertaker, HHH, etc. would basically need to have shipping, to AND from, covered by the sender. I will make a full list of who is included on this.

2. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the sender. I will also take very good care of the items when they are in my possession, including the transportation to get them signed and the packaging to send them back to you.

3. The prices will be very reasonable. I would never charge $40 for a guy like Kennedy. I think for this first run, the prices will be $10, $15, $20, $25 per autograph. Just for an idea, $10 would include the lower tier guys(Carlito, Miz, MVP), $15 would include the midcard tier guys(Kane, Jericho, Big Show, Mark Henry). $20 would be the top upper tier(Edge, Orton, Cena, HBK, CM Punk, Batista), and $25 would be the more difficult people like HHH, Taker, McMahons. A full price list will be made available.

4. The items need to be reasonable in size. For now, only photos, 8x10s, figures, books, magazines and so forth will be allowed. Please no posters, belts, chairs, tables or ladders :D

5. I will cap the amount of items per wrestler. I will likely only take a max of 4 items for guys like HHH and Taker. Maybe 6-8 items for others. This means that once I have a total of 4 items for HHH, nobody else can send me anything for HHH.

Anyone interested or any questions can be PM'd to me. I will hopefully be launching a Myspace and Email under the name, Knock Out Autographs. Also, thanks again to everyone that I talked to about this.

jj
Marking Out Amateur

Re: Get Your Current WWE Roster Items Signed.......

Post by jj » September 15th, 2009, 10:03 am

Here is the current price list:

$10 Autographs
Abraham Washington
Alicia Fox
Big Dick Johnson
Brie Bella
Carlito
Charlie Haas
Chavo Guerrero
Coutney Taylor
Chris Masters
Curt Hawkins
David Hart Smith
DJ Gabriel
Dolph Ziggler
Evan Bourne
Eve
Ezekiel Jackson
Festus
Finlay
Gregory Helms
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Hornswoggle
Jack Swagger
Jamie Noble
Jerry Lawler
Jillian
Jesse
Jim Ross
Jimmy Wang Yang
Josh Mathews
JTG
Justin Robets
Katie Lea Burchill
Kelly Kelly
Kofi Kingston
Kung Fu Naki
Lilian Garcia
Maria
Maryse
Matt Stryker
Michael Cole
Mike Knox
Montel Vontavious Porter(MVP)
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Paul Burchill
Primo
R Truth
Rosa Mendes
Ranjin Singh
Santino Marella
Shad
Sheamus
Theodore Long
The Miz
Tiffany
Todd Grisham
Tommy Dreamer
Tony Atlas
Tony Chimel
Tyler Reks
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

$15 Autographs
Beth Phoenix
Big Show
Chris Jericho
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Gail Kim
Goldust
John Morrison
Kane
Matt Hardy
Mark Henry
Melina
Michelle McCool
Mickie James
Rey Mysterio
Ted Dibiase
The Great Khali

$20 Autographs
Batista
CM Punk
Edge
John Cena
Randy Orton
Shawn Michaels

$25 Autographs
Undertaker
Triple H
Vince Mcmahon

Chris
Marked Out Pro

Post by Chris » September 15th, 2009, 11:15 am

Cool, I'll be a customer. I think this is a great idea, especially for someone like me who can't get the time to stalk at will.

captainkangaroo77
Full Fledged Mark

Post by captainkangaroo77 » September 15th, 2009, 11:25 am

Chris wrote:Cool, I'll be a customer. I think this is a great idea, especially for someone like me who can't get the time to stalk at will.
Ditto. I already have one item in mind, but I'm thinking about a second. When is Rey's suspension up?
Come and knock on our door!
We've been waiting for you!
Where the elbowdrops are hers and hers and his,
Three's Madness, too!

ivpvideos
IVP Videos

Post by ivpvideos » September 15th, 2009, 12:01 pm

You are going to get a lot of green from me!
Go to http://www.ivpvideos.com
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/IVPvideos
Follow us on Twitter @IVPvideos
Shop on Amazon by going to www.amazonIvp.com so I can make some sweet cash.

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » September 15th, 2009, 1:48 pm

You really think you can get 6-8 items done for one person within a couple of days?

I consider it great if I get 3 items done for one person.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

djknightrida

Post by djknightrida » September 15th, 2009, 2:21 pm

Although I can respect the idea to help people out and make money at the same time, I doubt I'll ever use this service.

The idea is equvilent to "ebayers" to me. We have all seen true fans not get something signed by top talent b/c ebayers send themselves and others after the person to get things signed only to sell them. Granted, I've never personally seen how jj operates and it may not screw any fans eagerly waiting pics and graphs. Just my opinion on the matter.

I know a point in case for me was Cena at Night of Champions. I never bothered approaching him as it was a mob. I wanted to let the kiddies who who crying and screaming get their shot before I got my Virgilith item from Cena. I would have gone up after every noob got him but he didn't sign as long as he usually does.

I wish you luck on your venture though jj.

Chris
Marked Out Pro

Post by Chris » September 15th, 2009, 2:28 pm

^ technically he is getting things for those of us who never met them. For me this saves me a bunch of time and money. I hate stalking anymore for wrestlers. If I can get my CS figs of current roster stars at these prices I am in.

And honestly if I were stalking and there was a mob of kids at Vince, I would push my way right up and get him, so JJ really isn't taking anybody elses opportunity away, it would be gone anyway.

djknightrida

Post by djknightrida » September 15th, 2009, 2:37 pm

Chris wrote:^ technically he is getting things for those of us who never met them. For me this saves me a bunch of time and money. I hate stalking anymore for wrestlers.

And honestly if I were stalking and there was a mob of kids at Vince, I would push my way right up and get him, so JJ really isn't taking anybody elses opportunity away, it would be gone anyway.
Point noted. I understand the intentions and how he will do a lot of board members big favors on any projects.

I have 1 project imparticular that I really want to finish; the belt I need HHH on. He is the last I need to sign it. But as he said in his original post, nothing is guaranteed from a name like HHH.

Personally I'd rather have the personal satisfaction of meeting the person. It's it more fulfilling that way. But I understand the want to finish a project too.

jj
Marking Out Amateur

Post by jj » September 15th, 2009, 3:13 pm

To reply to a couple of things so far.

1. DJ, I totally understand you wanting to get HHH on your belt in person, in fact, I would not even want to get something like that signed for you. I am the same way. I always get photos with simply because I like to personally meet the person. You getting something like that signed in person will mean so much more to you than me getting it done. I am mostly doing this for items like 8x10s, figures, etc. and for people that don't necessarily "need" to meet the person, or maybe they already did meet them and they have something else to get signed.

2. Class, I cap orders at 6-8 because I have been able to get multiples from people before. There is no guarantee that I will get 6-8 out of everyone, but if I can, I will.

3. I try not to be in the common areas where there are tons of little kids around, so its not like I am knocking kids out of the way to get graphs. Anyone who has seen my photos with Deniro, Pacino, Eastwood, Obama sees nobody in the background. Some people may be around but I avoid the big mob scenes if I can and deal with better locations.

4. This is not for everyone. If you have the chance to meet your favorite wrestlers, by all means do it. I see people doing mail orders and promoters charging insane prices for guys and I thought this would be a way for people to get their items signed for a fraction of what it will cost you at a convention. $40 for Kennedy, $50 for Big Show, heck even $70 for Flair is crazy in my opinion.

THE MOOCH
Marked Out King

Post by THE MOOCH » September 15th, 2009, 3:41 pm

lol thats all i can say lol.

a few things
1 it doesnt mean much to me to get something signed if i am not there so i most likely wouldnt do it
2 i do trust jj, meaning i think he would be careful with your items and not sign them himself or ruin them. but the accidental rips, bends, smudges do occur meaning i think people would get mad and it would cause problems. see number 5.
3 this definatly belongs in market place and/or general discussion its not an upcoming signing
4 if i were to do this, i want results meaning i want to see lots of people come back happy before id even consider it.
5 jj i think your gonna put too much on your hands, too many people sending you crazy items, you might make some money but itll be too much work to carry everyones shit, you wont get it done, people will get mad at you if its not in the right spot or color, youll end up looking like a real mark, wrestlers wont like all the shit your trying to get out of them,
6 i like this idea, sucks for the promoters, maybe the mooch can start his own business when i finish all my shit.
Last edited by THE MOOCH on September 15th, 2009, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:mooch:

Chris
Marked Out Pro

Post by Chris » September 15th, 2009, 3:54 pm

TheJohnSig wrote:Mooch, shut up... seriously dude. What's funny about this?
You are really getting on my nerves Mooch. Cut the fucking gimmick out already.

THE MOOCH
Marked Out King

Post by THE MOOCH » September 15th, 2009, 3:57 pm

wtf how is laughing out loud a gimmick its funny, i love jj whos a cool ass dude, all the power to him. the reason im laughing is because 1 its a great idea and i cant believe i didnt think of it myself. 2 i like how self confident he is that hes gonna get everyones shit done. and 3 i think hes gonna actually have too much to handle because of the popularity of it.

oldschoolwwwf
Marked Out Master

Post by oldschoolwwwf » September 15th, 2009, 4:00 pm

jj wrote:
I am mostly doing this for items like 8x10s, figures, etc. and for people that don't necessarily "need" to meet the person, or maybe they already did meet them and they have something else to get signed.

I agree that in most cases, the auto doesnt mean as much if I don't get it. However, if I have already met the person, and later acquire other items, figures, magazines, 8x10s, etc, that I can get signed at a cheap price, then I don't need to get it done myself and would be happy to utilize jj.

THE MOOCH
Marked Out King

Post by THE MOOCH » September 15th, 2009, 4:05 pm

TheJohnSig wrote:edit: double post... we really need a delete function.
agreed everyone took the lol off as rude and started ripping me before i could even say my peace. sometimes my comp also freezes which makes me end up posting the same thing like 4 times then i cant go fix it.

also,
a way to make a poll ourselves too.