Tavian Banks - Former Jaguars RB (Success)

Discuss all Sports TTM in here
tiscione

Tavian Banks - Former Jaguars RB (Success)

Post by tiscione » May 2nd, 2011, 11:00 pm

I got my first Jags signed item back. I only recently sent out a card each to two different players. Today, I got the first one back, Tavian Banks, former Jaguars running back. I loved him when I was a kid, but sadly he only played with the team for 2 seasons (98-99) before suffering a huge knee injury, which basically ended his career. He was a real character, which is why I was a fan. He was the complimentary Running Back to Fred Taylor at the time. It's just too bad what happened actually happened, because I remember him being pretty good those couple of years.

I have PILES of stuff to mail out, so end the lockout!!!

He signed it in fine point sharpie, but it's no big deal. "Best Wishes, Tavian Banks #22." It looks better than it does in the picture (the glare in the picture is bad). I'm really happy with it.

I just ordered a huge stack of 8x10's of former and current Jaguars, and after I sent him a follow up e-mail today telling him thanks for signing the card for me, he told me to send him anything else I had, that he'd be glad to sign it for me.

So, when the photos come, I'll be sending him this 8x10, because I love this photo. (And I'll be sure to send a silver sharpie with it! :D )

(By the way, BestSportsPhotos.com is an amazing website for unsigned stuff)