Marcedes Lewis - Current Jaguars Pro Bowl TE (HUGE SUCCESS!)

Discuss all Sports TTM in here
tiscione
Marked Out King

Re: Marcedes Lewis - Current Jaguars Pro Bowl TE (HUGE SUCCE

Post by tiscione »

There is good news, and then there is bad news.

The Good - I just checked the tracking... it's coming tomorrow.

The Bad - It's being sent UPS. I constantly have horrible experiences with UPS. The UPS guy around here will typically never show up, and then when you call, the dispatcher will tell you, "he said you weren't home." Or, he'll come into our apartment building, and because you can't get in without a key, he won't bother typing in your apartment number and having you come down, so he slaps his stupid note on the glass and leaves. Lastly, the guy shows up anywhere between noon and 7 pm when he shows up at our building, so it's not like I can sit outside for 15 minutes around the time he usually comes. FML.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

The tracking doesn't specify an exact time?
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
tiscione
Marked Out King

Post by tiscione »

class316 wrote:The tracking doesn't specify an exact time?
No. It just says "Delivery Scheduled for Friday (Afternoon)."
jwill55nets
Marked Out Pro

Post by jwill55nets »

Framing a jersey is expensive. Your looking at about 300 minimum for a nice set up. Make sure they use pins not glue or Velcro...it ruins the jersey. Also make sure the matting dye won't get on the jersey. Last you need UV glass (prob plexi) to make sure it doesn't fade the sig over time!
tiscione
Marked Out King

Post by tiscione »

Yeah, I'm going to go to Michael's tonight to see what they can do. Have you been there?

And I just noticed it says "Signature Required," and if I miss them today, I'm looking at Monday. FML.
jwill55nets
Marked Out Pro

Post by jwill55nets »

tiscione wrote:Yeah, I'm going to go to Michael's tonight to see what they can do. Have you been there?

And I just noticed it says "Signature Required," and if I miss them today, I'm looking at Monday. FML.
Michaels sucks. They advertise "60% off custom framing" but their regular prices (nobody ever pays them) are 250% of your local mom and pop framing shop. Also michaels is all about glue and stuff (that's why in store they show framed UNSIGNED jerseys cause the damage them)

I wouldn't trust michaels with a Tyler Rekks signed tshirt
tiscione
Marked Out King

Post by tiscione »

jwill55nets wrote:
tiscione wrote:Yeah, I'm going to go to Michael's tonight to see what they can do. Have you been there?

Michaels sucks. They advertise "60% off custom framing" but their regular prices (nobody ever pays them) are 250% of your local mom and pop framing shop. Also michaels is all about glue and stuff (that's why in store they show framed UNSIGNED jerseys cause the damage them)

I wouldn't trust michaels with a Tyler Rekks signed tshirt
Nah, I've had posters framed there, and they use the clips. I'm going there and this local shop tonight. They're pretty much the only two places around here.
tiscione
Marked Out King

Post by tiscione »

Thankfully the guy got here really early just now. It's an awesome piece.

I'm just not sure how I want to get it framed now. :confused: