Marcedes Lewis - Current Jaguars Pro Bowl TE (HUGE SUCCESS!)

Discuss all Sports TTM in here
tiscione
Marked Out King

Marcedes Lewis - Current Jaguars Pro Bowl TE (HUGE SUCCESS!)

Post by tiscione »

Wow! I can't believe I got this back so quick! Marcedes Lewis is my 2nd favorite current Jaguar right now. He just made the Pro Bowl this year as the starting Tight End for the AFC. I sent this out to him asking for it to be personalized.

I just sent him a follow up "thank you" on Twitter, and couldn't believe how quick he got back to me.

The least I could do! Thanx for the support!RT @jagsfanmjt: @MarcedesLewis89 Just wanted to follow up and say thanks for the personalized 8x10 through the mail... you're awesome

I was a huge fan of his prior to this, and am an even bigger fan now. I'm really, really happy. I'm 3/3 now on Jaguars TTM.

ivpvideos
IVP Videos

Re: Marcedes Lewis - Current Jaguars Pro Bowl TE (HUGE SUCCE

Post by ivpvideos »

Awesome. That is really cool of him to do and respond so quickly.
Go to http://www.ivpvideos.com
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/IVPvideos
Follow us on Twitter @IVPvideos
Shop on Amazon by going to www.amazonIvp.com so I can make some sweet cash.
tiscione
Marked Out King

Post by tiscione »

ivpvideos wrote:Awesome. That is really cool of him to do and respond so quickly.
Yep. Now I just need the lockout to end so I can send out a ton of 8x10's...
wewantflair
Site Admin

Post by wewantflair »

Total class act. Awesome.
tiscione
Marked Out King

Post by tiscione »

I just asked him if it would be cool if I sent out a few cards for him to sign, and he said it was cool. I'm contemplating sending a jersey, but I'm afraid. We'll see.
kianz

Post by kianz »

Did you use the team address for all 3?
tiscione
Marked Out King

Post by tiscione »

kianz wrote:Did you use the team address for all 3?
For what 3? The 3 I've posted reports on? Lewis/Hollis/Banks? I didn't use the team address for any of them.
tiscione
Marked Out King

Post by tiscione »

I just won a signed Authentic jersey of his off of NFL Auction for $210. I consider this to be amazing when I would have gone as high as $500 for it. I'm so fucking happy over it right now. I'm going to get it framed all in one with the 8x10 that I posted in this thread.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Was it game worn or anything, or just authentic? Either way it's a cool pick up.

If you don't mind, post a photo of the jersey post framing, with an estimate of the cost. I have a Michael Strahan jersey that I got signed about 11 years ago that I still have yet to frame, so I'm always interested in what it will take to really get it done right.
tiscione
Marked Out King

Post by tiscione »

WOODMO wrote:Was it game worn or anything, or just authentic? Either way it's a cool pick up.

If you don't mind, post a photo of the jersey post framing, with an estimate of the cost. I have a Michael Strahan jersey that I got signed about 11 years ago that I still have yet to frame, so I'm always interested in what it will take to really get it done right.
The listing said it was Authentic. When I called Customer Service to ask a few questions, he told me that it was game worn against the Cowboys this year, because I asked if it was game worn (JAC 35 DAL 17, for Burris), but a few things on there for auction that were game worn weren't listed as such by mistake, and they can't edit it once there are bids apparently, so take it for what it's worth.

Either way, I will definitely post a photo when I get home with it and let you know what it costs me.

I just find it to be an awesome steal for me because it's one of my favorite players, and because an authentic jersey alone (game worn or not) goes for $300+ alone. I got it for $210, signed (you know it's legit because it's straight from the NFL), and game worn, according to the guy.

I love my primary wrestling items, like the WrestleMania Program and the posters, and some Jags stuff I've picked up along the way over the years, but when this is framed, it will without a doubt be my favorite piece.
oldschoolwwwf
Marked Out Master

Post by oldschoolwwwf »

Nice stuff dude
tiscione
Marked Out King

Post by tiscione »

He retweeted my score only a few minutes after I posted about it. He's awesome. :cheers:

MarcedesLewis89 Marcedes Lewis
RT @jagsfanmjt: Just won a signed authentic @MarcedesLewis89 Jersey on NFL Auction. Can't wait to get it. Go Jags!!
wewantflair
Site Admin

Post by wewantflair »

Shit like that can really only make you more of a fan. I can't wait to see this when it's framed.
anthonyburris
Marked Out King

Post by anthonyburris »

Michael when you post a pic I can photo match it for you (if the say it's game used from Jags/Cowboys then I can do it easy)

Here is him burning Keith Brooking (but then again I could burn him)

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/10640 ... ages-Sport
YES YES YES
tiscione
Marked Out King

Post by tiscione »

I just got the confirmation e-mail saying it's been shipped. I can't wait to get it. I'm hoping I see it by Saturday.