Tony Brackens & Reggie Barlow (Jaguars DE & WR)

Discuss all Sports TTM in here
tiscione
Marked Out King

Tony Brackens & Reggie Barlow (Jaguars DE & WR)

Post by tiscione »

Here are my two latest successes.

I received the Brackens card on Friday. Tony Brackens is completely MIA when it comes to TTM, so I picked this up in a trade with another collector on another Hobby oriented site that I use. I traded him one of seemingly a thousand signed William Regal cards that I had for this one. It's one of the Authentic Autograph cards that you see in so many sets, that are rarely pulled from packs. I love it, because he was one of my favorites as a kid, and I was kind of bummed out when I couldn't find any sort of address or lead on him to send my own card to.

I received the Reggie Barlow card in the mail today. He wasn't a huge factor in the early years, but either way, it's a signed card to add to this project I'm working on.

Now, I only do cards with TTM, but I took a gamble and mailed something real nice out to Tom Coughlin, because apparently he signs TTM most of the time. I'm really hoping to get lucky with it...
jwill55nets
Marked Out Pro

Re: Tony Brackens & Reggie Barlow (Jaguars DE & WR)

Post by jwill55nets »

tiscione wrote:Image

Here are my two latest successes.

I received the Brackens card on Friday. Tony Brackens is completely MIA when it comes to TTM, so I picked this up in a trade with another collector on another Hobby oriented site that I use. I traded him one of seemingly a thousand signed William Regal cards that I had for this one. It's one of the Authentic Autograph cards that you see in so many sets, that are rarely pulled from packs. I love it, because he was one of my favorites as a kid, and I was kind of bummed out when I couldn't find any sort of address or lead on him to send my own card to.

I received the Reggie Barlow card in the mail today. He wasn't a huge factor in the early years, but either way, it's a signed card to add to this project I'm working on.

Now, I only do cards with TTM, but I took a gamble and mailed something real nice out to Tom Coughlin, because apparently he signs TTM most of the time. I'm really hoping to get lucky with it...
Tom is awesome. My mom is friends with his wife. We use to live around the corner from him. Did you use his home address or the Giants' address?
tiscione
Marked Out King

Re: Tony Brackens & Reggie Barlow (Jaguars DE & WR)

Post by tiscione »

The Giants. 90+% success rate when sending it there apparently. I noticed a trend too. When people mail to him during the offseason, they typically get it back within 2 1/2 weeks. So, I mailed it I think last Wednesday, so I'm hoping I get lucky with it this week.