Burn Baby Burn - Bernie Williams Success

Discuss all Sports TTM in here
jwill55nets
Marked Out Pro

Burn Baby Burn - Bernie Williams Success

Post by jwill55nets »

On July 19th I went to the Bernie Williams book signing at Bookends. I went with a 11x17 and an 8x10 in homes they would allow extras. As my report stated, they did not. What I didn’t mention was that his rep took notice of my pictures and gave me his card. He said if I mailed them out I he would get them signed and send them back. So on July 23rd I sent out 3 items to Bernie to be signed. I didn’t mention this to anybody because I was afraid of having an 0-1 record in TTM. The only person who know who was Lucas because he was with me at the signing (and since an 8x10 was for him).

Last month at MMA expo, Lucas and I were joking around about the failure and we figured after 4.5 months it was a lost cause.

Well today I got home and there was a package over 5 months later. Bernie Success. 3 signed pics, all signed perfectly, he chose his own markers and made the choices I would have. AND they are all authenticated.

latinoheat578
Full Fledged Mark

Re: Burn Baby Burn - Bernie Williams Success

Post by latinoheat578 »

Looks amazing, bro... even better up close than I saw thru text... very happy it worked out.

Was thinking earlier this week... we should have included to the Marked Out Year End Awards for best TTM Success ... or TTM sender

maybe next yr
jwill55nets
Marked Out Pro

Re: Burn Baby Burn - Bernie Williams Success

Post by jwill55nets »

latinoheat578 wrote:Looks amazing, bro... even better up close than I saw thru text... very happy it worked out.

Was thinking earlier this week... we should have included to the Marked Out Year End Awards for best TTM Success ... or TTM sender

maybe next yr
I vote for :veryfunny: