1st TTM attempt/success... a HORNY KING

Discuss all Wrestling TTM in here
latinoheat578
Full Fledged Mark

1st TTM attempt/success... a HORNY KING

Post by latinoheat578 » July 12th, 2011, 10:30 pm

this goes back to March of this yr ... 2 weeks before WM... I decided to try a hand at TTM for some of the wrestlers I've already met but that I had simple projects for... it was all trading cards... but never really card to spend $ to get them done at conventions.. and didn't want to waste my time waiting on Axxess lines just for a card...

I sent a total of 6 different envelopes out in mid-March.. to this date 1 was a RTS... but the others hadn't come back.

My first card I got back was from Hornswoggle.. which it turns out by some weird coincidence that Michelle knows his family .. although I didn't name drop on the letter I sent. I sent 2 WWE 2010 Platinum cars to him... they were duplicates and I told him he was more than welcome to keep one if he wished... Well, the platinum cards had a glossy finish so I know they are a pain when it comes to signing.. you need the perfect sharpie for it to stick.. ahaha. Hornswoggle decided to sign THE BACK OF THE CARDS... ugh.. but as far as I'm concerned it was better than nothing.

A few days back when I saw Blue post his Lawler TTM I started thinking that I had sent out 2 cards to Jerry as well but never got them back... I had figured it was a lost cause... but on Monday I open my mailbox and low and behold there it was... Guessing he sent took care of mine and Blue's around the same time...

Hornswoggle:

Jerry 'The King' Lawler

tiscione

Re: 1st TTM attempt/success... a HORNY KING

Post by tiscione » July 12th, 2011, 10:45 pm

Good stuff. I'm loving TTM. Lucas, I'm sending you a PM.

newageoutlaws
Marking Out Amateur

Post by newageoutlaws » July 14th, 2011, 9:04 pm

great stuff Lucas!

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » July 14th, 2011, 10:00 pm

Nice scores, but why did you live Swoggle out of the title? All this describes is Jerry Lawler! :lol:

latinoheat578
Full Fledged Mark

Post by latinoheat578 » July 18th, 2011, 9:52 am

WOODMO wrote:Nice scores, but why did you live Swoggle out of the title? All this describes is Jerry Lawler! :lol:
HA! ... I actually thought that to myself as I wrote out the title as well... :hah: