7/28/11...CELTIC WARRIOR TTM success

Discuss all Wrestling TTM in here
latinoheat578
Full Fledged Mark

7/28/11...CELTIC WARRIOR TTM success

Post by latinoheat578 » July 28th, 2011, 10:54 pm

Back in March I sent out 5 trading cards to Sheamus. I had him previously virgilized. My trading are my official last resort of things to get signed by someone... they are not a priority by any means nor it is a project I want to have. However TTM leaves me with nothing to lose.. so figured why not. Besides, I know hard it is to get Sheamus to sign anything, so I might as well go for broke and see if I succeed.

Well like I said, I sent it out in Mid-March... I was convinced I would never seen them again. I sent a note with the cards saying that he could personalize them if he wanted to or even keep some for himself if he really wanted to (I felt sending 5 was a bit much anyway). Well, today I check my mail and it came back to me.. I open the envelope to find 3 cards (he ended keeping 2) signed by Sheamus. He didn't even personalize it which was nice. I didn't mind him keeping the other as 1 was a crappy card and the other was a duplicate that I had.

BigChaChingBlue
Full Fledged Mark

Re: 7/28/11...CELTIC WARRIOR TTM success

Post by BigChaChingBlue » July 29th, 2011, 4:06 am

I believe I was the one who gave you the address Lucas. Congrats on getting Sheamus back. It looks very good and I'm very proud of you. Keep up the good work dude.

ivpvideos
IVP Videos

Post by ivpvideos » July 29th, 2011, 9:11 am

Good job..............................FELLA
Go to http://www.ivpvideos.com
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/IVPvideos
Follow us on Twitter @IVPvideos
Shop on Amazon by going to www.amazonIvp.com so I can make some sweet cash.

BigChaChingBlue
Full Fledged Mark

Post by BigChaChingBlue » July 29th, 2011, 6:34 pm

I wonder why it took so long for Sheamus to mail back to you. I guess he is on the road and is very busy. When I mailed out to Sheamus. I got him back in two weeks time. Overall the cards look pretty damn sharp.