Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

This is the place to discuss Conventions
Post Reply
crossfire
Marking Out Amateur
Posts: 98
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 4:08 pm

Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by crossfire » October 17th, 2017, 10:07 pm

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

LOTR 26 returns to the RAMADA PLAZA in Monroe NJ on Saturday June 9th 2018...

DISCOUNTED HALF PRICE TICKETS GO ON SALE THIS COMING MONDAY MORNING!!!

10.00 General Admission (REG ADVANCED PRICE 20.00)

179.00 SUPERTICKETS (REG PRICE 250.00)

VENDOR BOOTHS 3 tables 100.00 (Regular price 200.00)

These prices will be in effect from Monday Oct 23 until November 1 only!!!!

EARLYBIRD TICKET HOLDERS WILL ALSO BE THE ONLY GROUP WITH ACCESS TO OUR SPECIAL TALENT ONSALE DISCOUNTS!

ICW
Marked Out King
Posts: 900
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by ICW » October 23rd, 2017, 4:18 pm

4pm now..

If we can sell 20 half price general admissions and 5 Superticket from now until 9pm we will announce the first Superticket guest tonight!
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

Pbruno34
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: June 13th, 2016, 5:28 pm

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by Pbruno34 » October 23rd, 2017, 5:15 pm

Got my discounted ticket today. Anyone else planning on going regardless or just waiting for the announcements first?

ICW
Marked Out King
Posts: 900
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by ICW » October 23rd, 2017, 5:20 pm

Pbruno34 wrote:
October 23rd, 2017, 5:15 pm
Got my discounted ticket today. Anyone else planning on going regardless or just waiting for the announcements first?
Yep, I'm going regardless. I always look forward to a June LOTR.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

ICW
Marked Out King
Posts: 900
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by ICW » October 23rd, 2017, 11:38 pm

First Superticket guest is D'Lo Brown.

I bet most of you have him but I do not, so this is a great first guest for me!
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

hack87
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 222
Joined: December 21st, 2010, 7:22 pm

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by hack87 » October 24th, 2017, 7:37 am

ICW wrote:
October 23rd, 2017, 11:38 pm
First Superticket guest is D'Lo Brown.

I bet most of you have him but I do not, so this is a great first guest for me!
I actually do have him, but he hasn't been around much the past few years and he's a really cool guy. It'll be good to see him again. Do you always get the superticket at LOTR? If you need a lot of names still or have lots to get signed it's a good deal. I just need barely any autographs and usually don't need enough overall for it to be worthwhile. But if they booked eight names I could use at least photo ops with, it would be worth it.

ICW
Marked Out King
Posts: 900
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by ICW » November 2nd, 2017, 7:57 pm

Judging by their FB posts, it sounds like they didn't do too hot with discounted ticket sales.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

crossfire
Marking Out Amateur
Posts: 98
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 4:08 pm

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by crossfire » November 2nd, 2017, 8:50 pm

ICW wrote:
November 2nd, 2017, 7:57 pm
Judging by their FB posts, it sounds like they didn't do too hot with discounted ticket sales.
I don’t think they ever do. Just the same regulars every time. I got one and I usually don’t.

ICW
Marked Out King
Posts: 900
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by ICW » November 2nd, 2017, 9:55 pm

crossfire wrote:
November 2nd, 2017, 8:50 pm
ICW wrote:
November 2nd, 2017, 7:57 pm
Judging by their FB posts, it sounds like they didn't do too hot with discounted ticket sales.
I don’t think they ever do. Just the same regulars every time. I got one and I usually don’t.
Maybe, although I'd be concerned if I were them. October attendance was down, June show is their biggest of the year and no one's biting on discounted tickets? Eh.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

User avatar
overthetop17
Marked Out Pro
Posts: 370
Joined: February 8th, 2015, 4:34 pm

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by overthetop17 » November 2nd, 2017, 10:03 pm

They need to start spending money and bringing better guests in....bigger names: Goldberg, Hogan, NWO photo with Hogan....if it was not for this show being so close to me I would never go to it. I think it may be time for them to wrap it up for awhile....

crossfire
Marking Out Amateur
Posts: 98
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 4:08 pm

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by crossfire » November 2nd, 2017, 10:18 pm

ICW wrote:
November 2nd, 2017, 9:55 pm
crossfire wrote:
November 2nd, 2017, 8:50 pm
ICW wrote:
November 2nd, 2017, 7:57 pm
Judging by their FB posts, it sounds like they didn't do too hot with discounted ticket sales.
I don’t think they ever do. Just the same regulars every time. I got one and I usually don’t.
Maybe, although I'd be concerned if I were them. October attendance was down, June show is their biggest of the year and no one's biting on discounted tickets? Eh.
October is always lower. They never have a lot of presales before any guests are announced. I’m sure June will be packed like it always is.

crossfire
Marking Out Amateur
Posts: 98
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 4:08 pm

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by crossfire » November 2nd, 2017, 10:21 pm

overthetop17 wrote:
November 2nd, 2017, 10:03 pm
They need to start spending money and bringing better guests in....bigger names: Goldberg, Hogan, NWO photo with Hogan....if it was not for this show being so close to me I would never go to it. I think it may be time for them to wrap it up for awhile....

They have said they are now not doing Goldberg or hogan...just too much money. Of course they already had hogan at wrestlecon. I think they will pull the trigger on Goldberg one day.

User avatar
capman
Marked Out Pro
Posts: 426
Joined: January 16th, 2015, 5:59 am

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by capman » November 3rd, 2017, 7:56 am

That sucks on Hogan. Makes no sense.They would get their Return on Investment on it.

Pbruno34
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: June 13th, 2016, 5:28 pm

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by Pbruno34 » November 4th, 2017, 6:03 pm

hack87 wrote:
October 24th, 2017, 7:37 am
ICW wrote:
October 23rd, 2017, 11:38 pm
First Superticket guest is D'Lo Brown.

I bet most of you have him but I do not, so this is a great first guest for me!
I actually do have him, but he hasn't been around much the past few years and he's a really cool guy. It'll be good to see him again. Do you always get the superticket at LOTR? If you need a lot of names still or have lots to get signed it's a good deal. I just need barely any autographs and usually don't need enough overall for it to be worthwhile. But if they booked eight names I could use at least photo ops with, it would be worth it.
I have only bought individual guests and never a superticket as I have found that either I already have many of the people on the ticket or it isn’t someone I was particularly interested in. I have only been collecting for a couple of years and feel like I have most of the current people doing the conventions now.

Also in June, it can be hot and sometimes I feel like we are herded in like cattle in un air conditioned rooms or waiting outside.

I really enjoy the vendor guests because if you get there early enough, you can have a minute or two for a chat.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: class316 and 6 guests