Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

This is the place to discuss Conventions
User avatar
mrira
Marked Out King
Posts: 974
Joined: June 18th, 2008, 5:19 pm
Location: Bayside,NY

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by mrira » March 17th, 2018, 7:32 am

Ultimo Dragon & Sonny Onoo were just announced for an Indy show in Queens on June 9, so wouldn't be surprised if they get added to this show too.


ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1101
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by ICW » March 18th, 2018, 10:40 pm

mrira wrote:
March 17th, 2018, 7:32 am
Ultimo Dragon & Sonny Onoo were just announced for an Indy show in Queens on June 9, so wouldn't be surprised if they get added to this show too.
They've been confirmed for LOTR.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

crossfire
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 143
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 4:08 pm

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by crossfire » March 18th, 2018, 11:06 pm

ICW wrote:
March 18th, 2018, 10:40 pm
mrira wrote:
March 17th, 2018, 7:32 am
Ultimo Dragon & Sonny Onoo were just announced for an Indy show in Queens on June 9, so wouldn't be surprised if they get added to this show too.
They've been confirmed for LOTR.
Vendor guests?

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1101
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by ICW » March 18th, 2018, 11:11 pm

crossfire wrote:
March 18th, 2018, 11:06 pm
ICW wrote:
March 18th, 2018, 10:40 pm
mrira wrote:
March 17th, 2018, 7:32 am
Ultimo Dragon & Sonny Onoo were just announced for an Indy show in Queens on June 9, so wouldn't be surprised if they get added to this show too.
They've been confirmed for LOTR.
Vendor guests?
Yep, looks like a big vendor group effort to get 'em there:

"Save the date 6/9 legends of the ring that day and off to House Of Glory Wrestling that night Brian Baez Richie Sorrentino John Menechino Richie DeGregorio Damage365 Promotions & Damage365 Radio SONNY ONO AND ULTIMO DRAGON ARE PUMPED TO MEET EVERYONE!!! Presales will be up soon.."
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

User avatar
oldschoolwwwf
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1160
Joined: March 21st, 2008, 11:21 am

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by oldschoolwwwf » March 18th, 2018, 11:30 pm

Guess all vendors aren’t skipping legends...


ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1101
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by ICW » March 19th, 2018, 12:04 am

oldschoolwwwf wrote:
March 18th, 2018, 11:30 pm
Guess all vendors aren’t skipping legends...
Not all but some (for now anyways!)
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

TheDuke
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: February 7th, 2018, 8:17 pm

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by TheDuke » March 19th, 2018, 10:06 am

hack87 wrote:
March 14th, 2018, 9:01 pm
ICW wrote:
March 14th, 2018, 8:28 pm
I wonder if Danny Hodge would do one of these.
He probably would and he'd get me to a Big Event or LOTR show.
If you just need his signature he will sign any thing you mail him.

crossfire
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 143
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 4:08 pm

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by crossfire » March 21st, 2018, 1:17 am

Bill Dundee added by captains corner!

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1101
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by ICW » March 21st, 2018, 8:54 am

crossfire wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 1:17 am
Bill Dundee added by captains corner!
They're so awesome
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1101
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by ICW » March 21st, 2018, 10:06 am

Pre-sales are up for Captain's Corner guests:

https://www.freewebstore.org/captains-c ... 34405.aspx

Prices:

Dominic DeNucci: Autograph $15/Photo Op $15/Combo $30
Jose Luis Rivera: Autograph $15/Photo Op $15/The Shadow Photo Op $20/Combo $25
Bill Dundee: Autograph $15/Photo Op $20/Combo $30
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

crossfire
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 143
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 4:08 pm

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by crossfire » March 21st, 2018, 5:56 pm

ICW wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 10:06 am
Pre-sales are up for Captain's Corner guests:

https://www.freewebstore.org/captains-c ... 34405.aspx

Prices:

Dominic DeNucci: Autograph $15/Photo Op $15/Combo $30
Jose Luis Rivera: Autograph $15/Photo Op $15/The Shadow Photo Op $20/Combo $25
Bill Dundee: Autograph $15/Photo Op $20/Combo $30
So killer Tim brooks canceled?

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1101
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by ICW » March 21st, 2018, 5:57 pm

crossfire wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 5:56 pm
ICW wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 10:06 am
Pre-sales are up for Captain's Corner guests:

https://www.freewebstore.org/captains-c ... 34405.aspx

Prices:

Dominic DeNucci: Autograph $15/Photo Op $15/Combo $30
Jose Luis Rivera: Autograph $15/Photo Op $15/The Shadow Photo Op $20/Combo $25
Bill Dundee: Autograph $15/Photo Op $20/Combo $30
So killer Tim brooks canceled?
Good question, don't know. I can ask
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1101
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by ICW » March 21st, 2018, 6:47 pm

Just asked him on FB and his appearance was pushed back to another show.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1101
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by ICW » March 21st, 2018, 7:26 pm

Mean Gene booked for HOG on this date, safe bet that he'll be on this show.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

User avatar
Greg2600
Moderator
Posts: 4502
Joined: November 13th, 2012, 9:00 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Legends Of The Ring 26 ( June 9th, 2018)

Post by Greg2600 » March 21st, 2018, 8:42 pm

Anyone I've heard of that wasn't at Big Event this month?
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com


Post Reply