Monster Mania 40- August 17-19, 2018- Cherry Hill, NJ

This is the place to discuss Conventions
Silpheed
Learning To Mark Out
Posts: 27
Joined: August 8th, 2017, 8:27 pm

Re: Monster Mania 40- August 17-19, 2018- Cherry Hill, NJ

Post by Silpheed » July 17th, 2018, 1:32 pm

Sid Haig and Bill Moseley will be doing costumed photo ops from the devils rejects.


Silpheed
Learning To Mark Out
Posts: 27
Joined: August 8th, 2017, 8:27 pm

Re: Monster Mania 40- August 17-19, 2018- Cherry Hill, NJ

Post by Silpheed » July 17th, 2018, 1:34 pm

Nancy Stephens from Halloween 1 and 2 has been added.

User avatar
Greg2600
Moderator
Posts: 4630
Joined: November 13th, 2012, 9:00 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Monster Mania 40- August 17-19, 2018- Cherry Hill, NJ

Post by Greg2600 » July 17th, 2018, 2:46 pm

Silpheed wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 1:32 pm
Sid Haig and Bill Moseley will be doing costumed photo ops from the devils rejects.
Note that is Saturday only for those, but they do these pretty much all the time now.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

crossfire
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 163
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 4:08 pm

Re: Monster Mania 40- August 17-19, 2018- Cherry Hill, NJ

Post by crossfire » July 17th, 2018, 4:14 pm

Greg2600 wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 2:46 pm
Silpheed wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 1:32 pm
Sid Haig and Bill Moseley will be doing costumed photo ops from the devils rejects.
Note that is Saturday only for those, but they do these pretty much all the time now.
They are doing separate photo op sessions, not together.
They are not devils rejects photo ops. They are house of 1,000 corpses photo ops. Two different looks. Sid and bill have only done these on a couple of occasions I believe. AJLee could probably answer better.

User avatar
AJLe
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1140
Joined: March 22nd, 2014, 4:52 pm

Re: Monster Mania 40- August 17-19, 2018- Cherry Hill, NJ

Post by AJLe » July 17th, 2018, 4:35 pm

crossfire wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 4:14 pm
Greg2600 wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 2:46 pm
Silpheed wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 1:32 pm
Sid Haig and Bill Moseley will be doing costumed photo ops from the devils rejects.
Note that is Saturday only for those, but they do these pretty much all the time now.
They are doing separate photo op sessions, not together.
They are not devils rejects photo ops. They are house of 1,000 corpses photo ops. Two different looks. Sid and bill have only done these on a couple of occasions I believe. AJLee could probably answer better.
Sid Haig has done the Capt. Spaulding photo op pretty much around the loop. Moseley's Chop Top photo op from TCM2 has only been done a couple of times previously. I don't collect House of 1000 Corpses, but the Chop Top one is excellent.


Silpheed
Learning To Mark Out
Posts: 27
Joined: August 8th, 2017, 8:27 pm

Re: Monster Mania 40- August 17-19, 2018- Cherry Hill, NJ

Post by Silpheed » July 17th, 2018, 7:00 pm

Good to know about the chop-top quality. Definitely eyeing that one.

User avatar
AJLe
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1140
Joined: March 22nd, 2014, 4:52 pm

Re: Monster Mania 40- August 17-19, 2018- Cherry Hill, NJ

Post by AJLe » July 17th, 2018, 7:36 pm

Silpheed wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 7:00 pm
Good to know about the chop-top quality. Definitely eyeing that one.
At the other cons that booked the Chop Top photo, they had SFX artist Nora Hewitt doing the makeup. Assuming she does it for this show as well, it should be great - she's very good. And I believe the wardrobe was the actual clothing from the film that Bill Mosely kept.
Chainsaw Family Op_zpsfm8dbdpn.JPG

Silpheed
Learning To Mark Out
Posts: 27
Joined: August 8th, 2017, 8:27 pm

Re: Monster Mania 40- August 17-19, 2018- Cherry Hill, NJ

Post by Silpheed » July 17th, 2018, 7:51 pm

That is awesome. I’m a huge tcm 2 fan. Looking forward to this one!

sooch0
Learning To Mark Out
Posts: 37
Joined: January 29th, 2010, 12:40 am
Location: East Rutherford NJ

Re: Monster Mania 40- August 17-19, 2018- Cherry Hill, NJ

Post by sooch0 » July 19th, 2018, 10:09 am

Doyle Von Frankenstein of The Misfits added

User avatar
AJLe
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1140
Joined: March 22nd, 2014, 4:52 pm

Re: Monster Mania 40- August 17-19, 2018- Cherry Hill, NJ

Post by AJLe » July 20th, 2018, 7:02 pm

Justin Long added -first con ever

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5683
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: Monster Mania 40- August 17-19, 2018- Cherry Hill, NJ

Post by class316 » July 20th, 2018, 9:19 pm

AJLe wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 7:02 pm
Justin Long added -first con ever
I actually need him
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

User avatar
Greg2600
Moderator
Posts: 4630
Joined: November 13th, 2012, 9:00 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Monster Mania 40- August 17-19, 2018- Cherry Hill, NJ

Post by Greg2600 » July 20th, 2018, 10:09 pm

class316 wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 9:19 pm
AJLe wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 7:02 pm
for
Justin Long added -first con ever
I actually need him
How is that possible?
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5683
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: Monster Mania 40- August 17-19, 2018- Cherry Hill, NJ

Post by class316 » July 20th, 2018, 11:30 pm

Greg2600 wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 10:09 pm

How is that possible?
Never seen him
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

hack87
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 212
Joined: December 21st, 2010, 7:22 pm

Re: Monster Mania 40- August 17-19, 2018- Cherry Hill, NJ

Post by hack87 » July 23rd, 2018, 10:52 pm

So Trish does table photos at this event most likely? How much less would she charge for that than she does for the $50 pro op? If I go to this it would be just for her as there's no one else I have interest in enough to pay for anything from them.

Anthony18
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 140
Joined: July 17th, 2017, 10:36 am

Re: Monster Mania 40- August 17-19, 2018- Cherry Hill, NJ

Post by Anthony18 » July 24th, 2018, 3:28 pm

hack87 wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 10:52 pm
So Trish does table photos at this event most likely? How much less would she charge for that than she does for the $50 pro op? If I go to this it would be just for her as there's no one else I have interest in enough to pay for anything from them.
Great questions!


Post Reply