Pop Con - Nov 3&4, 2018 - Milwaukee, WI

This is the place to discuss Conventions
capman
Marked Out Pro

Pop Con - Nov 3&4, 2018 - Milwaukee, WI

Post by capman » July 21st, 2018, 3:47 pm

Pop Con Milwaukee will be held November 3rd & 4th, 2018 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel & Convention Center in Milwaukee, WI, located moments from the Mitchell International Airport.

Announcest Guests:

The first Land of the Lost Complete Cast Reunion!

From FB "Wesley Eure, Kathy Coleman, Philip Paley, and the patriarch of the show, Spencer Milligan. Since leaving the show at the end of the second season, Mr. Milligan has stayed out of the spot light. With his fondness for his fans, and the special bond he retains with his “Land of the Lost” TV family, Milligan has agreed to make his first and only reunion appearance."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well,the ole Capman may be taking his first flight for a con. I have not seen anyone report this one yet. I have tentative plans, but if they fall through, the fact that 82 year old Spencer Milligan has NEVER done a con and ,God knows if he ever will again due to his..well..whatever, reason to never doing it, will get me here.