The Big Event 17- November 16, 2019- Queens, NY

This is the place to discuss Conventions
User avatar
mrira
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1165
Joined: June 18th, 2008, 5:19 pm
Location: Bayside,NY

Re: The Big Event 17- November 16, 2019- Queens, NY

Post by mrira » May 1st, 2019, 8:52 pm

crossfire wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 8:47 pm
GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY.... IT'S KANE! The Big Red Machine is making his VERY FIRST Big Event appearance THIS NOVEMBER! Traveling through hellfire and brimstone all the way to New York, the Devil's Favorite Demon is coming to The Big Event 17!
I could use a better photo, hopefully he’s masked


crossfire
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 233
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 4:08 pm

Re: The Big Event 17- November 16, 2019- Queens, NY

Post by crossfire » May 1st, 2019, 8:59 pm

mrira wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 8:52 pm
crossfire wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 8:47 pm
GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY.... IT'S KANE! The Big Red Machine is making his VERY FIRST Big Event appearance THIS NOVEMBER! Traveling through hellfire and brimstone all the way to New York, the Devil's Favorite Demon is coming to The Big Event 17!
I could use a better photo, hopefully he’s masked
He always has the mask and street clothes.

lanza218
Site Admin
Posts: 4692
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 9:25 pm

Re: The Big Event 17- November 16, 2019- Queens, NY

Post by lanza218 » May 1st, 2019, 9:21 pm

mrira wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 8:52 pm
crossfire wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 8:47 pm
GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY.... IT'S KANE! The Big Red Machine is making his VERY FIRST Big Event appearance THIS NOVEMBER! Traveling through hellfire and brimstone all the way to New York, the Devil's Favorite Demon is coming to The Big Event 17!
I could use a better photo, hopefully he’s masked
really?

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1600
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: The Big Event 17- November 16, 2019- Queens, NY

Post by ICW » May 1st, 2019, 10:35 pm

Great add, hopefully I’ll be able to make this show:
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

User avatar
mrira
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1165
Joined: June 18th, 2008, 5:19 pm
Location: Bayside,NY

Re: The Big Event 17- November 16, 2019- Queens, NY

Post by mrira » May 2nd, 2019, 6:12 am

lanza218 wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 9:21 pm
mrira wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 8:52 pm
crossfire wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 8:47 pm
GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY.... IT'S KANE! The Big Red Machine is making his VERY FIRST Big Event appearance THIS NOVEMBER! Traveling through hellfire and brimstone all the way to New York, the Devil's Favorite Demon is coming to The Big Event 17!
I could use a better photo, hopefully he’s masked
really?
My only time meeting Kane was a NYCC a few years back, I've never gotten his autograph so I'm sure I have something I could get him on.
He always has the mask and street clothes.
He was actually maskless at Axxess, but I know he wore it at Monstermania so hopefully he wears it at Big Event.


User avatar
mrira
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1165
Joined: June 18th, 2008, 5:19 pm
Location: Bayside,NY

Re: The Big Event 17- November 16, 2019- Queens, NY

Post by mrira » May 3rd, 2019, 11:10 am

Harley Race added

User avatar
oldschoolwwwf
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1178
Joined: March 21st, 2008, 11:21 am

Re: The Big Event 17- November 16, 2019- Queens, NY

Post by oldschoolwwwf » May 3rd, 2019, 12:22 pm

mrira wrote:
May 2nd, 2019, 6:12 am
lanza218 wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 9:21 pm
mrira wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 8:52 pm
crossfire wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 8:47 pm
GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY.... IT'S KANE! The Big Red Machine is making his VERY FIRST Big Event appearance THIS NOVEMBER! Traveling through hellfire and brimstone all the way to New York, the Devil's Favorite Demon is coming to The Big Event 17!
I could use a better photo, hopefully he’s masked
really?
My only time meeting Kane was a NYCC a few years back, I've never gotten his autograph so I'm sure I have something I could get him on.
He always has the mask and street clothes.
He was actually maskless at Axxess, but I know he wore it at Monstermania so hopefully he wears it at Big Event.
Surprised you would have skipped Kane and miz at ringside at Caroline’s a few years back after miz had the money in bank briefcase. Figured you didn’t miss a ringside show.

User avatar
mrira
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1165
Joined: June 18th, 2008, 5:19 pm
Location: Bayside,NY

Re: The Big Event 17- November 16, 2019- Queens, NY

Post by mrira » May 3rd, 2019, 4:16 pm

oldschoolwwwf wrote:
May 3rd, 2019, 12:22 pm
mrira wrote:
May 2nd, 2019, 6:12 am
lanza218 wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 9:21 pm
mrira wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 8:52 pm
crossfire wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 8:47 pm
GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY.... IT'S KANE! The Big Red Machine is making his VERY FIRST Big Event appearance THIS NOVEMBER! Traveling through hellfire and brimstone all the way to New York, the Devil's Favorite Demon is coming to The Big Event 17!
I could use a better photo, hopefully he’s masked
really?
My only time meeting Kane was a NYCC a few years back, I've never gotten his autograph so I'm sure I have something I could get him on.
He always has the mask and street clothes.
He was actually maskless at Axxess, but I know he wore it at Monstermania so hopefully he wears it at Big Event.
Surprised you would have skipped Kane and miz at ringside at Caroline’s a few years back after miz had the money in bank briefcase. Figured you didn’t miss a ringside show.
I was working at Toys R Us at the time & couldn't take off

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1600
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: The Big Event 17- November 16, 2019- Queens, NY

Post by ICW » May 7th, 2019, 12:19 pm

Lanny Poffo announced as the admission guest
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1600
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: The Big Event 17- November 16, 2019- Queens, NY

Post by ICW » May 15th, 2019, 8:40 am

Krissy Vaine and Amber Oneal added by Glamour Under the Stars
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

User avatar
mrira
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1165
Joined: June 18th, 2008, 5:19 pm
Location: Bayside,NY

Re: The Big Event 17- November 16, 2019- Queens, NY

Post by mrira » May 16th, 2019, 8:47 am

Victoria added

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1600
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: The Big Event 17- November 16, 2019- Queens, NY

Post by ICW » May 17th, 2019, 8:26 am

Jackie Haas has rescheduled her NY signing appearance(s) June 10 photo shoot and signing in Westchester and November 16 @bigeventny
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

User avatar
mrira
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1165
Joined: June 18th, 2008, 5:19 pm
Location: Bayside,NY

Re: The Big Event 17- November 16, 2019- Queens, NY

Post by mrira » May 19th, 2019, 10:20 am

Midajah added by Glamour Under the Stars

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1600
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: The Big Event 17- November 16, 2019- Queens, NY

Post by ICW » May 19th, 2019, 1:45 pm

The bummer about Glamour Under the Stars at Wrestlecon: no combos with prices around $20-$25 per item. Those names are not $40-$50 names, more like $20-$25 combo names, imo. Might keep me away if he pulls the same thing w/Big Event
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

hack87
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 219
Joined: December 21st, 2010, 7:22 pm

Re: The Big Event 17- November 16, 2019- Queens, NY

Post by hack87 » May 19th, 2019, 1:53 pm

ICW wrote:
May 19th, 2019, 1:45 pm
The bummer about Glamour Under the Stars at Wrestlecon: no combos with prices around $20-$25 per item. Those names are not $40-$50 names, more like $20-$25 combo names, imo. Might keep me away if he pulls the same thing w/Big Event
Depending on the name imo. Midajah would be fair for a $30 combo. The indy wrestlers I agree are $25 max, but almost all the promoters who bring in Rachel Ellering, Kelly Klein and other indy wrestlers charge a minimum of $25 for a combo. Sometimes I've seen Mercedes Martinez for a $20 combo. And almost all of these indy names will sign and take photos for free at shows. I usually buy a $10 signed photo from them and they'll sign whatever I have and take photos with me. (I'd rather not just take advantage of them being nice.)

Meanwhile, we've got Reno Riggins coming in for $20 per item or a $30 combo, and some other low end names coming to the area soon. For me to get someone like that who I really don't care much about, it'd have to be priced accordingly. If Black Bart is a $25 combo, there's no way I'm paying $30 for a job guy unless it's someone I feel like I can't pass up on meeting.


Post Reply