MJF Celebrity Authentics send-in results

Discuss all Film TTM in here
Gumby
Marked Out Pro

Re: MJF Celebrity Authentics send-in results

Post by Gumby » March 8th, 2016, 3:52 pm

In a controlled setting, explaining what you want in the nicest way possible really goes a long way with difficult signers. Specifically with Crispin, you may have to pay a little bit more to get him to do what you want though. For example: "I'd really appreciate it if you could sign it like this and I'll buy (insert extra items) so you can sign those how you usually do."

It sucks having to doll out extra $$$ but it's almost like insurance so you get the important signature how you want lol.

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » March 8th, 2016, 4:05 pm

Gumby wrote:In a controlled setting, explaining what you want in the nicest way possible really goes a long way with difficult signers. Specifically with Crispin, you may have to pay a little bit more to get him to do what you want though. For example: "I'd really appreciate it if you could sign it like this and I'll buy (insert extra items) so you can sign those how you usually do."

It sucks having to doll out extra $$$ but it's almost like insurance so you get the important signature how you want lol.
Ask DJ's view on this subject re: Michael Rooker! I'd tape a friggin sheet of cardboard over the poster, with just the opening for him to sign!
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

Gumby
Marked Out Pro

Post by Gumby » March 8th, 2016, 4:10 pm

Haha Yeah, I still don't know why he would sign in 5 different spots. Putting cardboard over the poster except for one tiny spot for Crispin to sign in is actually not a bad idea.