Now Biff, don't con me!

Discuss all Film TTM in here
AJLe
Marked Out King

Now Biff, don't con me!

Post by AJLe » July 5th, 2016, 6:03 pm

Just got back my BTTF stuff from the Tom Wilson Official Pix signing. I have to say, the OP people were really professional, keeping in quick email contact with me throughout, and getting the signing done and mailed back pretty swiftly. I got Biff on my Japanese book, and on my BTTF poster, and both look pretty good. Although I still obviously would want a photo with Tom Wilson, given his "reputation" the fact that I was able to get his autograph on my BTTF stuff was something that I was never 100% confident that I'd ever get, so to scratch that off of my hobby want list was a big deal for me.

Although not fully complete, I would consider the Japanese book to be "virtually complete" since I have the core 5 "must have" cast members (MJF, Lloyd, Thompson, Glover, Biff), as well as some of the main supporting cast. I would certainly add people like Marc McClure, "Marvin Berry", etc. if they came around, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if I never get them. I do still need Glover on the poster, so that's still one person away from being "virtually" complete.
BiffPic.JPG
Japanese Program Book
BiffPic.JPG (126.43 KiB) Viewed 1804 times
BTTF Poster.JPG
BTTF poster
BTTF Poster.JPG (93.29 KiB) Viewed 1804 times
Closeup.JPG
Closeup of Biff's signature
Closeup.JPG (124 KiB) Viewed 1804 times

lanza218
Site Admin

Re: Now Biff, don't con me!

Post by lanza218 » July 5th, 2016, 10:57 pm

Wow. Amazing

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » July 6th, 2016, 12:33 am

Wow terrific. When I saw the title I feared the worst! I just couldn't bring myself to put the Fox signed poster into the mail.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

crowbar
Marked Out King

Post by crowbar » July 6th, 2016, 8:30 am

Nice

AJLe
Marked Out King

Post by AJLe » July 6th, 2016, 12:01 pm

Greg2600 wrote:Wow terrific. When I saw the title I feared the worst! I just couldn't bring myself to put the Fox signed poster into the mail.
Believe me, I sweated over it, but I figured if the idiot didn't show up at Wizard World Philly with Fox and rake in a ton of cash, he's likely never doing a con, and he apparently still won't sign BTTF stuff at his comedy shows, so it's either do the send-in, or have my stuff go forever Biff-less. And Official Pix has a good reputation, so my only real concern was the postal service doing something stupid, or having a rainstorm come through the day it arrived back at my mailbox. But luckily none of that happened.

Now I just need Crispin Glover to come back around again.

class316
Marked Out Historian

Post by class316 » July 6th, 2016, 1:00 pm

Greg2600 wrote:Wow terrific. When I saw the title I feared the worst! I just couldn't bring myself to put the Fox signed poster into the mail.
Agreed with :greg: hats off for AJLe for having the courage to do this.

And AJLe, unless your poster is made of a paper where ink can be rubbed off (which I don't think yours is) I would be happy with Gloverless items.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

AJLe
Marked Out King

Post by AJLe » July 6th, 2016, 4:17 pm

Glover is too major of a character to pass on if he comes around, so I will definitely be getting him. I've met him before, so I'm familiar with his nonsense- I'll try my best to minimize his ranting.

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » July 6th, 2016, 4:43 pm

Just cover the poster with cardboard, leaving only a small window for him to write in! Ha ha ha.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com