Broadway plays

Discuss all Film TTM in here
bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Broadway plays

Post by bigman » October 6th, 2009, 5:54 pm

I'm thinking of sending out some stuff and asking for playbills from certain plays, cause I know tons of people are getting responses from them and getting playbills back, If I were to post my success here. Would it be considered blowing a spot? If so, Won't post it. Just wanted to check and see first.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: Broadway plays

Post by WOODMO » October 6th, 2009, 5:58 pm

Nope, nothing wrong with posting TTM success.

Blowing spots can only be done with a physical spot. TTM is built around reporting successes.

Chris
Marked Out Pro

Post by Chris » October 6th, 2009, 8:25 pm

No please do. TTM is an excellent source of autgraphs from stars who many of us won't have a chance to meet, nor would spend the money to buy their signature.

Playbills are an excennelt piece of memorabilia. I'm actually mailing tomorrow to a play Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman are starring in. I will post the address tomorrow. Gandolfini and David Hyde Pierce also have shows active right now.

TTM is only possible if members post addresses and their results. So please post whatever info you want.

bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Post by bigman » October 6th, 2009, 10:38 pm

The Craig & Jackman play is the one I was gonna try to and the John Stamos play. I hope to have some good success. May energize me a bit in this hobby.

Chris
Marked Out Pro

Post by Chris » October 6th, 2009, 10:42 pm

All it takes is a few successes and you will be hooked. It's so awesome to come home after a crappy day and see a big envelope waiting. It's like Christmas. No idea what's inside but regardless it's something for you.