user smilies: your thoughts

Find out about updates and give us feedback. All users please make sure you familiarize yourselves with our rules. Violation of rules can result in account termination.

Do you like user smilies?

Yes, they're funny and it's cool to have people we know up there
50%
No, I prefer celebrities and wrestler smilies
50%

Total votes: 10

cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Re: PPWF's Chris Elias vs Ultimate Warrior

Post by cmshowstopper »

WOODMO wrote:Guys, Class was annoying to use the smiley for no reason, but graphing is a valid term that to me makes perfect sense. It's the most commonly used term, as everybody in NYC I know says they're out "graphing".

Let's not bash the guy for using a popular innocent phrase, and Class, let's not use that fucking head so much.
Everyone knows how I feel about Class and the idiotic terminology. But honestly, nothing wrong with graphing. Graphing is a normal term to describe the hobby.

Though, I 100% support the banning of the Sig smiley....mostly b/c Sig doesnt want to use it and it is his head. We should respect one another not to use one another's photos against each other or against our wishes. If Class didnt want the Class smiley used anymore, I would hope that Woodmo would remove them.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: PPWF's Chris Elias vs Ultimate Warrior

Post by WOODMO »

cmshowstopper wrote: Though, I 100% support the banning of the Sig smiley....mostly b/c Sig doesnt want to use it and it is his head. We should respect one another not to use one another's photos against each other or against our wishes. If Class didnt want the Class smiley used anymore, I would hope that Woodmo would remove them.
CM makes a good point. Any user that wants their smiley down, can have them removed.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: user smilies: your thoughts

Post by WOODMO »

Sig and Blue smilies are gone, since Sig requested and Blue is irrelevant.
tiscione
Marked Out King

Post by tiscione »

Dude, add the Jaguars Vagina Guy and WTF Guy as smilies.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

You know, the Jaguar WTF guy would be a perfect Sig HAEH replacement. I always really liked that smiley, but Class ran it into the ground.