Vote on Class316's Future

Find out about updates and give us feedback. All users please make sure you familiarize yourselves with our rules. Violation of rules can result in account termination.

Should Class316 come back?

Yes, he should be given a chance.
57%
No, he should stay banned.
43%

Total votes: 42

WOODMO
Site Admin

Vote on Class316's Future

Post by WOODMO »

Myself and the other admins are sick and tired of the bitching. People wanted Class gone, now they want him back. Class begs me constantly stating the majority like his posts and he has made promises and deal proposals that he can turn himself around. All we hear is noise and complaining, so I am done making the decisions.

So here is the plan, we have a poll that we will 100% follow the popular vote on. That means the power to bring Class back or keep him banned rests in your hands and your hands alone. That also means, once this poll closes and the decision is made, we follow it 100%. No more bitching by either side, or in either direction. Also realize, this does not mean business as usual, Class has promised me changes can be made on his end, so if he fucked up again regardless of the poll, we could ban him again.

This is a democratic move and following the conclusion of this poll, all Class related threads will be locked. We are done hearing it.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: Vote on Class316's Future

Post by WOODMO »

Bump to the top. I want people to vote on this.
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Well put
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Does it show you which members voted? i.e. no members who joined today? Ha ha ha ha.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Greg2600 wrote:Does it show you which members voted? i.e. no members who joined today? Ha ha ha ha.
There hasn't been any new members in the past few days, so no suspicion right now.
ivpvideos
IVP Videos

Post by ivpvideos »

I am voting to reinstate him as I don't need a psychopath fucking with my real world life. :)
Go to http://www.ivpvideos.com
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/IVPvideos
Follow us on Twitter @IVPvideos
Shop on Amazon by going to www.amazonIvp.com so I can make some sweet cash.
jwill55nets
Marked Out Pro

Post by jwill55nets »

It has now come to the vote for Steve to be let be back on, which seems ridiculous to ban him because of people saying to and then bring him back anyway. But...

I was trying to let my issues with him just go away, but I figured I should share the type of person Steve is.

As we all know, he and I do not get along. So when it came time for the mods to ask for us all to voice our opinions on him being banned, I said I thought he should be. Well this is how Steve replied..but committing a hate crime.

Steve sent the following swastika in an unmarked envelope to me, but actually he sent it to my mom's house. As you can see with the postmark of NORTHERN VIRGINA it was pretty clear as to who this was. Not only that, Steve then admitted it to me via PM.

So I ask you, is this a person who you guys want on the board? He took an internet issue, over him being banned for his own actions, to another level by sending this via mail. And I am aware that this may cause Steve to do even more of his antics, but I will say that I am ready to take legal action if necessary. I feel this guy is completely out of line and should not be allowed on this forum, and I also think the fact the Mods are even allowing a vote (and they all know Steve sent me this) shows that they do not care about what is good for the members. Personally I thought I was friends with Lanza and Dana, but to overlook this hate crime has me 2nd guessing that.

I thought everybody should make an educated vote. I am sorry so many of you already voted before you knew steve did this. But to be honest, I told him if he apologized for this I would not vote in the poll, instead he claimed I had to vote yes..I chose to vote no and hope many of you will follow.
Doctor Satan
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Doctor Satan »

jwill55nets wrote:It has now come to the vote for Steve to be let be back on, which seems ridiculous to ban him because of people saying to and then bring him back anyway. But...

I was trying to let my issues with him just go away, but I figured I should share the type of person Steve is.

As we all know, he and I do not get along. So when it came time for the mods to ask for us all to voice our opinions on him being banned, I said I thought he should be. Well this is how Steve replied..but committing a hate crime.

Steve sent the following swastika in an unmarked envelope to me, but actually he sent it to my mom's house. As you can see with the postmark of NORTHERN VIRGINA it was pretty clear as to who this was. Not only that, Steve then admitted it to me via PM.

So I ask you, is this a person who you guys want on the board? He took an internet issue, over him being banned for his own actions, to another level by sending this via mail. And I am aware that this may cause Steve to do even more of his antics, but I will say that I am ready to take legal action if necessary. I feel this guy is completely out of line and should not be allowed on this forum, and I also think the fact the Mods are even allowing a vote (and they all know Steve sent me this) shows that they do not care about what is good for the members. Personally I thought I was friends with Lanza and Dana, but to overlook this hate crime has me 2nd guessing that.

I thought everybody should make an educated vote. I am sorry so many of you already voted before you knew steve did this. But to be honest, I told him if he apologized for this I would not vote in the poll, instead he claimed I had to vote yes..I chose to vote no and hope many of you will follow.

Dude that's fucked up. Theres a line you don't cross and steve Definitely crossed that line 10 fold. I'll come clean and admit I voted No. Whats steve gonna do mail a Jar of Ragu to my house? The sad thing is that someone on this board will look at this thread and go run to his Horse Faced friend and say i'm Sad & Pathetic. Fuck You!
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Just to clarify. I think this is awful, but I am not around to police off board stuff. If he follows rules here and the majority want him to post, I have to give in to that demand. I have many close Jewish friends, I've dated Jewish women, I find the whole thing sickening, but I can't operate as if I am the FBI. I just run a little site with my two partners, I don't control hate crimes on the east coast.
bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Post by bigman »

WOODMO wrote:Just to clarify. I think this is awful, but I am not around to police off board stuff. If he follows rules here and the majority want him to post, I have to give in to that demand. I have many close Jewish friends, I've dated Jewish women, I find the whole thing sickening, but I can't operate as if I am the FBI. I just run a little site with my two partners, I don't control hate crimes on the east coast.
Respect to you and the rest of the mods. This whole thing is silly. My head would explode.. and I voted no Class. :grin1: I dont get any mail. So if something comes. Ill die of laughter.
mrlasvegas

Post by mrlasvegas »

Even if you go Just by what he did to jwill with the racist bs. There is really no place for it and how people could vote to give him a chance is beyond me. People like that need to be banned. If he is let back then the message that its not a big deal is being implied.

Just my opinion
Playboy_Jesse
Marking Out Amateur

Post by Playboy_Jesse »

Voted yes. Class deserves another chance. His reports were always the reason I still logged in from time to time. And before I get harassed by his haters, grow a pair and stop being sensitive over one person on the internet.
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Playboy_Jesse wrote:Voted yes. Class deserves another chance. His reports were always the reason I still logged in from time to time.
I voted yes for the same reason.
Playboy_Jesse wrote:And before I get harassed by his haters, grow a pair and stop being sensitive over one person on the internet.
However, that was before I saw examples of his shenanigans via the US Mail. Probably would have voted no. In any case, if he acts up again, I'm sure he'll be booted for life.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Post by cmshowstopper »

The only thing I am gonna say is that I dont think the poll should be anonymous. I think everyone who votes should be forced to reveal their vote. That way, there is ZERO chance, anyone can say I voted this way or that way and not be honest about it.
Bobby
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Bobby »

I voted yes