DJ. vent away!!!

Find out about updates and give us feedback. All users please make sure you familiarize yourselves with our rules. Violation of rules can result in account termination.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: DJ. vent away!!!

Post by WOODMO »

Also I imagine the police were consulted and they had no proof, so we had even less to do with it. It's a LE issue, not a message board one. But again, I don't get why this is still being brought up.
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

It's my vent thread and i felt like venting as to not distract from a different thread.

All I brought up was missing the time when the board was free of this clown.

I believe woody is the one who further delved into the matter. :shrug:
2017 Most Unique Photo Winner

:dj:
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

djknightrida wrote:It's my vent thread and i felt like venting as to not distract from a different thread.

All I brought up was missing the time when the board was free of this clown.

I believe woody is the one who further delved into the matter. :shrug:
That's fair DJ, you're free to vent. I just think the entire situation on all sides was pretty stupid considering all sides were grown men and there was no need for the ANY name calling prior to all this.

But I was just (wrongfully :ohyeah: ) accused of bullying at my school, so who am I to judge.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

WOODMO wrote:Not defending any of it, but to me victims are people who did nothing and just got singled out. Every person was voluntarily involved. If you want to call people nasty names, you have to be prepared for the ramifications. If you don't want drama, don't get involved in it. Not everything is going to stay online and behind a computer, so accept it or avoid it.
:clap:
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

So Dan, it appears to me from both our interaction at WW Philly and subsequently in NYC that you are interested in burying the hatchet between us and finally ending the feud that started even before you and I knew of CM Showstopper's existence. If I'm not mistaken I believe it started in 2007?

A little trivia that may shock some people on here, me and DJ actually met even before DJ knew CM.

That being said, I accept finally being at peace with one another and letting the past stay in the past. You've done things, I've done things, but we can both let bygones be bygones.

After all, in 2014 I indirectly helped you save money on jpegs at Wizard World Philly, and you indirectly helped me get one of my top celeb names that year (Steve Buscemi). Furthermore I indirectly helped you the evening before we attended Wizard World Philly this year. So perhaps the combo Gods were already orchestrating this long awaited truce.

In order for this peace to flourish, I have a request. Please unblock me from any and all social networking platforms that you have me blocked on.

I know you still have me blocked on markedout and on facebook. So please unblock me from those. If you have me blocked from Twitter and/or Instagram, please unblock me from those as well. Thank you.

On a side note, I have thanked DJ in the past for snapping this awesome Batista photo op for me 4 years ago: https://scontent.fash1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=55EC4795
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

class316 wrote:So Dan, it appears to me from both our interaction at WW Philly and subsequently in NYC that you are interested in burying the hatchet between us and finally ending the feud that started even before you and I knew of CM Showstopper's existence. If I'm not mistaken I believe it started in 2007?

A little trivia that may shock some people on here, me and DJ actually met even before DJ knew CM.

That being said, I accept finally being at peace with one another and letting the past stay in the past. You've done things, I've done things, but we can both let bygones be bygones.

After all, in 2014 I indirectly helped you save money on jpegs at Wizard World Philly, and you indirectly helped me get one of my top celeb names that year (Steve Buscemi). Furthermore I indirectly helped you the evening before we attended Wizard World Philly this year. So perhaps the combo Gods were already orchestrating this long awaited truce.

In order for this peace to flourish, I have a request. Please unblock me from any and all social networking platforms that you have me blocked on.

I know you still have me blocked on markedout and on facebook. So please unblock me from those. If you have me blocked from Twitter and/or Instagram, please unblock me from those as well. Thank you.

On a side note, I have thanked DJ in the past for snapping this awesome Batista photo op for me 4 years ago: https://scontent.fash1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=55EC4795
as a follow up to this, I see that I am indeed blocked from your Twitter.