Archives cleared to free up server space

Find out about updates and give us feedback. All users please make sure you familiarize yourselves with our rules. Violation of rules can result in account termination.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Archives cleared to free up server space

Post by WOODMO »

The graveyard and old convention/signing threads have been deleted to free up server space. Aside from reports, none of the old posts are actively viewed or used in any way, so if you see your post counts drastically reduced, that's the reason.
class316
Marked Out God

Re: Archives cleared to free up server space

Post by class316 »

:deadd: :deadd: :distraught: :distraught: :crying: :crying: :1distraught: :1distraught:
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

class316 wrote::deadd: :deadd: :distraught: :distraught: :crying: :crying: :1distraught: :1distraught:
I was waiting for your reaction! :lol:

At the end of the day, it would have come down to spending more money per month to have a server large enough to house all the clutter, or have the forum crash. It made no sense spending money to preserve stuff nobody (but you) would even dream of actively perusing.
wewantflair
Site Admin

Post by wewantflair »

I did some upgrades on the back end so performance should be improved across the board. I will continue doing them today. If anyone notices any errors or weirdness please post it and let us know.