New Smilies

Find out about updates and give us feedback. All users please make sure you familiarize yourselves with our rules. Violation of rules can result in account termination.
WOODMO
Site Admin

New Smilies

Post by WOODMO »

:bigredsigh:

:outragewood:

:feasting:

:perplexed:

:snear:

:greg:

:terry:

As always, if anyone hates it and wants it down, just ask. But they're all in good fun. I even added myself.
crowbar
Marked Out King

Re: New Smilies

Post by crowbar »

awesome
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

FINALLY a loooong overdue CM smiley. :clap:

The rest are awesome too
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

I am peeing my pants over the Terry.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
Joresky

Post by Joresky »

Hey thats not a very flattering new smiley of me!!! :outragewood: :angry14: .. just kidding its cool :hahaaa:
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Im dying here at work. Wow. I may just post a report to use them!!!
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

:snear: will get a lot of usage, I may have to charge a license fee.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
Luke
Marked Out King

Post by Luke »

My favourite is Hungry Joresky.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

I think the following should have smilies

DJknightrida (to complete the thunderbudies)

Heelorton (meeter of the year 2014 and I'd say he has 2015 locked in)

AJLe (with the joy he experiences getting his posters signed, I'm sure there are lots of good smilies in his reports)

RF (the recent allegations warrant a smiley plus he's the only board member that is actually a valid combo)
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

class316 wrote:I think the following should have smilies

DJknightrida (to complete the thunderbudies)

Heelorton (meeter of the year 2014 and I'd say he has 2015 locked in)

AJLe (with the joy he experiences getting his posters signed, I'm sure there are lots of good smilies in his reports)

RF (the recent allegations warrant a smiley plus he's the only board member that is actually a valid combo)
Also, I should add Lanza to the list, as he is now the only one of the MODS without a smiley :outragewood: :joresky: :scowl:
Luke
Marked Out King

Post by Luke »

Rob Feinstein is a valid combo? :huh:

How so?

Achievements:

- Created Ring Of Honor about 13 years ago now before being thrown out of the company for appearing on "To Catch A Predator" where he was ALLEGEDLY attempting to have sex with a 14 year old boy. The company went onto be a huge success after Feinstein left and to this day is probably the second biggest company in the United States of America.

- Made a few appearances in the original ECW as a member of the Blue World Order and did a couple of appearances where he got beat up by people such as 911.

- Created RF Video which has a reputation for ripping the fans off, sending things late/not at all and putting zero effort into their product. Not to mention his new found reputation as a forger.

That is all that comes to mind for RF. On a similar level I kind of know a guy who did some film work. He had two credited national TV appearances (No lines but was featured) and a handful of un-credited Movie and TV appearances. Is he a valid combo?

Personally I don't think you're a valid combo unless someone has made merchandise of you.
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Post by cmshowstopper »

Luke wrote:Rob Feinstein is a valid combo? :huh:

How so?

Achievements:

- Created Ring Of Honor about 13 years ago now before being thrown out of the company for appearing on "To Catch A Predator" where he was ALLEGEDLY attempting to have sex with a 14 year old boy. The company went onto be a huge success after Feinstein left and to this day is probably the second biggest company in the United States of America.

- Made a few appearances in the original ECW as a member of the Blue World Order and did a couple of appearances where he got beat up by people such as 911.

- Created RF Video which has a reputation for ripping the fans off, sending things late/not at all and putting zero effort into their product. Not to mention his new found reputation as a forger.

That is all that comes to mind for RF. On a similar level I kind of know a guy who did some film work. He had two credited national TV appearances (No lines but was featured) and a handful of un-credited Movie and TV appearances. Is he a valid combo?

Personally I don't think you're a valid combo unless someone has made merchandise of you.
Dont say that. That fucking clown would fall into that category and he is NOT valid.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

Luke wrote: - Created Ring Of Honor about 13 years ago now before being thrown out of the company for appearing on "To Catch A Predator" where he was ALLEGEDLY attempting to have sex with a 14 year old boy. The company went onto be a huge success after Feinstein left and to this day is probably the second biggest company in the United States of America.
Right, these two things made him valid. He co founded ROH. Just like Jerry Jarrett co founded TNA. Or like Vince Sr founded WWWF. Granted Vince Sr and Jerry are bigger and more known than RF, something even he would admit. But in terms of validity, all are technically valid in that sense.

And he appeared on ECW TV as 7-11 of the bWo. And that also appears in WWE archival footage including on DVD. Having an on screen TV role in a wrestling promotion makes you valid. Is Mantaur not valid? Gratned he was a minor character on WWE TV but he was a character on WWE TV. Mantaur was even on the LOTR ST at one point and he's in the WWE_E.

If for instance someone has a bWo poster or an ECW poster, then RF signing them is completely correct.

Now whether or not people like RF is another story. WWE hates Chris Benoit. Doesn't make him any less valid. Jared the subway guy is now going to jail for child p*rn. He is still a valid combo. History condemns people like Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein. But both are still valid.

So while people may call RF a fucking clown, a pedo, a forger, or accuse him of ripping off fans. All these things are about as relevant as Chris Benoit killing his son or Jared possessing a photo of a 6 year old having sex when it comes to discussing validity. All these allegations don't change the hard facts that he co founded ROH and was an on screen character in ECW TV, making him valid.

The only argument you can make is RF is considerably less known than than the likes of Chris Benoit or Jared (or Jerry Jarrett, or Vince Sr). Less famous, yes. But technically not less valid.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

I actually agree with Class. He is valid for two reasons, ROH founder and ECW character.
Luke
Marked Out King

Post by Luke »

When he found ROH it was an independent company though. If he had been with ROH from day 1 and built into the national (international?) product that it is today I'd say he's perfectly valid but he was kicked out of the company.

The only thing I could even slightly agree with is the ECW character thing but if the rule is simply appearing on local TV a few times than the guy I know who has 2 credited national TV appearances and guys/girls in that "realm" are also valid.