Outage

Find out about updates and give us feedback. All users please make sure you familiarize yourselves with our rules. Violation of rules can result in account termination.
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Re: Outage

Post by djknightrida »

AsianDave wrote: January 23rd, 2017, 2:44 pm in light of Steve's idiosyncrasies (as he's obviously mental), can we create a new emoji in reference to the coined term "punches"? I proposed an image of Steve being punched in the face, and i'm even willing to offer my services of punching him in the face just so we can get the appropriate image!

and i just wanna say, nice to have this forum back up and running! I somehow blame Steve for the site malfunctioning! Who else but him is at fault?
I bid $50 to be the one.
2017 Most Unique Photo Winner

:dj:
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Dave I thought we were pitching baseballs at him?
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave »

Greg2600 wrote: January 23rd, 2017, 4:38 pm Dave I thought we were pitching baseballs at him?
That's something entirely different altogether. it was mainly just a deal between Steve and me! But if you are anyone else is interested, the deal is this:
i have a box of baseballs that i've acquired through the years (50 balls obtained during batting pratice, foul or HR balls during actual games, or balls simply given to me by players) and Steve seems to like some of the nicer ones with which he gets celeb 'graphs on.
so, i made a proposition to him that i will throw these balls at him (full speed mind you) and if he manages to either catch them or dodge them, he can keep them, free of charge.
Now, Greg has brought up a great idea. I'll sell each balls for $5 with all the proceeds going to a charity we can all agree upon. And we can figure out a day or place where we can have a little pitch and hit with Steve. So, for a measly price of $5, you can take out your frustration out on Steve by pelting him with baseballs! and NO DJ, you can't have all the balls! Gotta let some of us have some fun too!
Granted, Steve will need to sign a waiver where he will not hold anyone of us liable or responsible for his injuries and sufferings! Who is interested?
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

As long as he isn't allowed to wear protective gear (especially a cup) I'll pay $10-$20 per ball

AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave »

Hmmm...u do raise a very good point. But just so we are of the same understanding, I don't want to maim him.
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

I'll agree to headgear. Still no cup. I'm going to ensure there's no Class317 running around

AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave »

djknightrida wrote: January 24th, 2017, 8:43 am I'll agree to headgear. Still no cup. I'm going to ensure there's no Class317 running around
not the face! not the face! :hah: so Steve, you up for it?
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Better yet, after he's done dodging DJ's darts, he can square up against me, and every pitch he puts in play, he wins $5!
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

Baseballs cost money. I need free ones.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave »

alright, so we have to figure out when and where...