Forum Feedback

Find out about updates and give us feedback. All users please make sure you familiarize yourselves with our rules. Violation of rules can result in account termination.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: Forum Feedback

Post by WOODMO » August 31st, 2013, 1:08 pm

Yeah dude, I appreciate you taking the time to comment. I just wanted to make sure it was clear that it wasn't just a MOD goes first thing. I also sometimes put into consideration the order of photos, like when Jeremiah has like 6 new reports, I try to vary him in the slideshow, so it doesn't appear to be Joresky'd Out. :lol:

Which reports did I miss? If you remember any off hand, I will throw them up in the next update.

djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida » September 1st, 2013, 12:09 pm

WOODMO wrote:Yeah dude, I appreciate you taking the time to comment. I just wanted to make sure it was clear that it wasn't just a MOD goes first thing. I also sometimes put into consideration the order of photos, like when Jeremiah has like 6 new reports, I try to vary him in the slideshow, so it doesn't appear to be Joresky'd Out. :lol:

Which reports did I miss? If you remember any off hand, I will throw them up in the next update.

Not that I'm enhancing the board to be renamed Joresky'd Out, but his One Republic and Beagle reports as well as my most recent TNA report missed that cut.
2017 Most Unique Photo Winner

:dj:

cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Post by cmshowstopper » September 3rd, 2013, 7:21 pm

I guess at some point the board changed the max height size for signatures? Now my other 2 pics are too big? :dislike:
http://www.cmshowstopper.com/ Official Webpage Of CM Showstopper

http://www.fallenangelchristopherdaniels.com Official Webpage of Christopher Daniels

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » February 28th, 2014, 8:32 am

bump

djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida » July 21st, 2016, 4:22 pm

What happened to the Richmond WW thread?

I ask Joresky a legit question of why he's been double posting info of late and the entire thread goes bye? Wtf?

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » July 21st, 2016, 7:25 pm

djknightrida wrote:What happened to the Richmond WW thread?

I ask Joresky a legit question of why he's been double posting info of late and the entire thread goes bye? Wtf?
I see a thread for Richmond. I am guessing you made him aware and he deleted the second thread?

djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida » July 22nd, 2016, 9:14 pm

WOODMO wrote:
djknightrida wrote:What happened to the Richmond WW thread?

I see a thread for Richmond. I am guessing you made him aware and he deleted the second thread?
Just some confusion. Was ragging Jeremiah and he was only deleting a few posts. It was MIA for an hour or so tho. :lol: