Forum Feedback

Find out about updates and give us feedback. All users please make sure you familiarize yourselves with our rules. Violation of rules can result in account termination.
TheBigO

Re: Forum Feedback

Post by TheBigO »

luiginyc84 wrote:
Yup. Works. Perfect. Looks alot better that way. Thanks
I agree thanks for the info.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Chris wrote:I like the MMA suggestion and the sports. I think a section for sports with sub sections for MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, Nascar, and Soccer would be great.

Eventually there will be a diverse group of members. All wrestling will be a thing of the pat. If you create sections with sub catagories for all these different sports it will give the folks who only like a certain group a place to feel at home.

Overall I like it. After a few weeks it will be just as easy to operate as ProBoards. Just happened to be ProBoards is a really common message board so everyone is familiar with it. No reason this won't be the same in time.
Yeah, once the sport section gets a little bit more built up I will break it off into separate sport sub sections.
tiscione
Marked Out King

Post by tiscione »

luiginyc84 wrote:The only real "complaint" and its a very minor one at that is on the other board, any posts made during the current day in the "Last Post" column it would say "TODAY" in bold. It was easier to seperate the newer posts from the older posts. Is there any way to do that? Thats really the only thing.
Yeah, I find this to be annoying as well.
THE MOOCH
Marked Out King

Post by THE MOOCH »

mooch here, i havnt gotten a chance to view all this shit, i only had a few mins here and there and decided not to go on because theres so much shit to see however i am on i dont know what the fuck im doing but ill figure it out it looks like it has much more stuff to do and now woodmo gets to make money. get some lawyers to run adds woody, theyll pay 10-12 dollars yes dollars not cents per click!! anyway imma go party tonight but around sunday im gonna fuck around, one question from one thing i found in like 1 minute is why do i only have 701 posts i knew i had like 13 hundred

also i cant change my name back to mooch wth!! edit thanks woodmo
Last edited by THE MOOCH on August 7th, 2009, 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:mooch:
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

tiscione wrote:
luiginyc84 wrote:The only real "complaint" and its a very minor one at that is on the other board, any posts made during the current day in the "Last Post" column it would say "TODAY" in bold. It was easier to seperate the newer posts from the older posts. Is there any way to do that? Thats really the only thing.
Yeah, I find this to be annoying as well.
We already found the answer to that problem.
wewantflair wrote:Scratch that - it's actually available now. Go to your user control panel --> board preferences. Then go to the date/time option and choose one of the "less than a minute ago..." options. Presto!
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

THE MOOCH wrote:mooch here, i havnt gotten a chance to view all this shit, i only had a few mins here and there and decided not to go on because theres so much shit to see however i am on i dont know what the fuck im doing but ill figure it out it looks like it has much more stuff to do and now woodmo gets to make money. get some lawyers to run adds woody, theyll pay 10-12 dollars yes dollars not cents per click!! anyway imma go party tonight but around sunday im gonna fuck around, one question from one thing i found in like 1 minute is why do i only have 701 posts i knew i had like 13 hundred

also i cant change my name back to mooch wth!!
Mooch, I just changed your name.

As for the post count, I lost around 2,000 myself. On the old forum, whenever a post was deleted it didn't subtract from the users post totals but during the import it counted only the currently existing posts and adjusted post counts to reflect that number.
THE MOOCH
Marked Out King

Post by THE MOOCH »

oh is that what it is, thats acutally somewhat cool, heres something i dont understand, u deleted 2000 of your own posts. i havnt looked at any thread besides this im just busy and ill look through everything. im just trying to change my password get my sig and do some other shit this thing is complicated

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

We didn't delete anything. The posts we lost were actually not there on the old site, they just appeared to be.

For example. The photo op game board has been deleted, so if we had about, 300 posts each in that section, our post counts didn't change when they were removed.

The number is just reflecting the deletes that have been happening as we go along since upon the import they were all re-counted.
TommyHyland46
Marking Out Amateur

Post by TommyHyland46 »

Is there a way to edit my name appearance so instead of tomyyhyland46, it's TommyHyland46? Also, is there a way to make usernames/post counts etc appear aligned on the left side like the other forum, this name and shit or the right side is driving me nuts.

I don't wanna heal what's been broken
On the inside
Love this mess I've made
Cry is all you feel is the fear
Tear me open wide
I'm not afraid
wewantflair
Site Admin

Post by wewantflair »

Everything is on the left side if you use the subsilver2 template in the user control panel.
Tyler
Learning To Mark Out

Post by Tyler »

I am using silversun2 and it still not an option. The username looks to be the only thing I cannot change.
wewantflair
Site Admin

Post by wewantflair »

I had the wrong box checked. Users can now change their names. I was referring to names being on the left side, which is a subsilver2 option.
Tyler
Learning To Mark Out

Post by Tyler »

wewantflair wrote:I had the wrong box checked. Users can now change their names. I was referring to names being on the left side, which is a subsilver2 option.
Thanks, man.
THE MOOCH
Marked Out King

Post by THE MOOCH »

so you guys suck you know that really, i pmed ya and no one answered me, but i couldnt login the last few days because after you changed my username and password i was fucked, i havnt had the time to play around until now but i finally did, i tried every combination and finally i got it i used the password i had the new password and the password u sent me as well as every name, austinfsk themooch the mooch THE MOOCH THEMOOCH THE mooch the MOOCH mooch everything, no one answers, if u guys are gonna be making money off this site now the least u can do is answer ur pms woodmo. however its been a rough time for the mooch and i havnt had a chance to see the new site, so i look foward to looking at it and getting caught up tonight. but the mooch broke up with one of his gf''s on saturday, the one he really loved, so i was depressed until now and then this morning i wake up to my mom telling me that my grandpa has had a stroke and is being rushed to the hospital, so its been a pretty shitty day, im in the hospital as i type this and to make it even worse this is the second time im typing this as i hit save instead of submit then clicked go back and wass fucked. and no im not making it up like u big blue i wouldnt fuck around about that stuff.

wewantflair
Site Admin

Post by wewantflair »

Nobody is making money on this site, and nobody got any pm's from you. Stop posting this stupid shit. It's not like you don't have our emails, IM names, and cell phone numbers anyway, if this was such a big deal.