Forum Feedback

Find out about updates and give us feedback. All users please make sure you familiarize yourselves with our rules. Violation of rules can result in account termination.
jwill55nets
Marked Out Pro

Re: Forum Feedback

Post by jwill55nets »

I am having LOTS of prtoblems. No images load, and the main page wont either...whats going on?
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

You aren't alone, it's a site wide issue.

wewantflair mentioned the problem a few posts up and I assume it's taken longer than expected to get back up and running properly.

Hopefully it fixes itself shortly.
THE MOOCH
Marked Out King

Post by THE MOOCH »

yeah this is most annoying, i was gonna type up my report because i had some free time tonight but i was too destracted so i didnt do it.

:mooch:
adramelech
Marking Out Amateur

Can't Get Into Forums The Sameway Anymore

Post by adramelech »

It's odd. A few days ago it began. When I goto the main homepage of this website and click on Forums a popup tries to come up, my IE blocks it, and then my screens remains white with nothing loading. I have to click on the left side which has links to the most current forum threads in order to get into the forum. Right now none of the images are loading as well. I'm not having any issues with the other sites I visit normally. I don't see anyone else posting about this so I guess it's just me.
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com
https://www.facebook.com/toddsautographarena
Collecting Autographs In-Person & TTM For Over 20 Years
282 WWE Classic Jakks Loose Figures Signed
WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: Can't Get Into Forums The Sameway Anymore

Post by WOODMO »

It isn't just you, the server is undergoing some technical difficulties. People are discussing it in the forum feedback section.
wewantflair
Site Admin

Post by wewantflair »

Everything should be working fine now. If you continue to have difficulties, please let me know.
adramelech
Marking Out Amateur

Post by adramelech »

Last night I kept getting an error. The forum wasn't working. I tried to send a message in the contact box, hit submit, and got another error.
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com
https://www.facebook.com/toddsautographarena
Collecting Autographs In-Person & TTM For Over 20 Years
282 WWE Classic Jakks Loose Figures Signed
Sig
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Sig »

I'm still not getting anything in the "recent forum posts" sub-page on the main page. I actually use that quite often to navigate what I've seen and what I haven't, so I hope that's coming back.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Hollywood John Sig wrote:I'm still not getting anything in the "recent forum posts" sub-page on the main page. I actually use that quite often to navigate what I've seen and what I haven't, so I hope that's coming back.
That is like that since you now have to be logged in to view the forum.

When that is reverted back to normal, that will reactivate.
Sig
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Sig »

I'm back on "auto-login", but I still don't get anything in that main page sub-page. It's just blank at all times now...
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Hollywood John Sig wrote:I'm back on "auto-login", but I still don't get anything in that main page sub-page. It's just blank at all times now...
It will be for quite a while. As I said earlier, as long as you have to log in to view the forum you won't see anything on the main page.

This will be an on-going condition.
Sig
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Sig »

ohh, gotcha. I thought you were saying once "I" was logged in, I should have been seeing it again.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Hollywood John Sig wrote:ohh, gotcha. I thought you were saying once "I" was logged in, I should have been seeing it again.
haha nope, sorry if I was unclear the first time.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Any new feedback?
CubsFanKEC1982
Full Fledged Mark

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

My suggestion: Do away with The Coliseum. It breeds hostility and spills over into the main site and real world. The reason some of these "feuds" won't go away is because it's up here for them to rehash and reread about. Thus, they get angry over and over again.

Also, juvenile comments regarding females isn't the way to reach their crowd. And women collect autographs, too. Being slapstick goofy is one thing, but offensive is another.

I think the PG or at worst PG-13 (not J.C. Ice and Wolfie D., though) is the best route to take to grow this site into a success that appeals to all in-person autograph collectors.

When you have phrases like KKKClass being thrown around like a dart in The Coliseum, it could potentially turn off a collector of African-American descent or any other minorities.