Forum Feedback

Find out about updates and give us feedback. All users please make sure you familiarize yourselves with our rules. Violation of rules can result in account termination.
lanza218
Site Admin

Re: Forum Feedback

Post by lanza218 »

Bump, any improvements youd like to see?
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

lanza218 wrote:Bump, any improvements youd like to see?
Takes nearly 3 weeks to update main page. Main update always features a MOD despite there being better meets in that time frame. Not all reports posted to main page.

Just some recent observations
2017 Most Unique Photo Winner

:dj:
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

djknightrida wrote:
lanza218 wrote:Bump, any improvements youd like to see?
Takes nearly 3 weeks to update main page. Main update always features a MOD despite there being better meets in that time frame. Not all reports posted to main page.

Just some recent observations
To my knowledge, every single report is put on the main page. If I miss any, it is human error. I attempt to go through the reports and put them all up. Feel free to alert me if I ever overlook a report.

What do you mean the update features a mod? We have a moving slideshow that shows a photo from every new report. We have about 20 photos on the slideshow, with about 90% of them being non mods. The order of the photos just goes by the order of reports I upload. They are in no way ordered by importance or impressiveness. In fact, prior to yesterday's update I believe CM had the #1 spot.

The frequency of the updates I agree with, but sadly I don't always find the time to spend over an hour transferring all the reports over. I try to keep up with it, but all I need is a few days of being busy, before the job requires over an hour like I spent on it yesterday morning, which I don't always have.

Definitely keep the suggestions coming though, and I will attempt to be more timely on the main page updates, but with classes resuming next week, I doubt I am much better.
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

WOODMO wrote: To my knowledge, every single report is put on the main page. If I miss any, it is human error. I attempt to go through the reports and put them all up. Feel free to alert me if I ever overlook a report.

What do you mean the update features a mod? We have a moving slideshow that shows a photo from every new report. We have about 20 photos on the slideshow, with about 90% of them being non mods. The order of the photos just goes by the order of reports I upload. They are in no way ordered by importance or impressiveness. In fact, prior to yesterday's update I believe CM had the #1 spot.

The frequency of the updates I agree with, but sadly I don't always find the time to spend over an hour transferring all the reports over. I try to keep up with it, but all I need is a few days of being busy, before the job requires over an hour like I spent on it yesterday morning, which I don't always have.

Definitely keep the suggestions coming though, and I will attempt to be more timely on the main page updates, but with classes resuming next week, I doubt I am much better.
I get human error, it happens. Just trying to help your site. There were a few reports missed from the recent main page update. There have been a few times where yourself or lanza haven't been the first image seen on the main page. I'd say at least 80-90% of the time though, that's the case. As I said, just an observation. I could personally care less whose mug I see when I load up the page. Rarely use the site on a PC where the slideshow works as it should. With my phone I usually only get the first or two image before the forum loads.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Yeah dude, I appreciate you taking the time to comment. I just wanted to make sure it was clear that it wasn't just a MOD goes first thing. I also sometimes put into consideration the order of photos, like when Jeremiah has like 6 new reports, I try to vary him in the slideshow, so it doesn't appear to be Joresky'd Out. :lol:

Which reports did I miss? If you remember any off hand, I will throw them up in the next update.
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

WOODMO wrote:Yeah dude, I appreciate you taking the time to comment. I just wanted to make sure it was clear that it wasn't just a MOD goes first thing. I also sometimes put into consideration the order of photos, like when Jeremiah has like 6 new reports, I try to vary him in the slideshow, so it doesn't appear to be Joresky'd Out. :lol:

Which reports did I miss? If you remember any off hand, I will throw them up in the next update.

Not that I'm enhancing the board to be renamed Joresky'd Out, but his One Republic and Beagle reports as well as my most recent TNA report missed that cut.

cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Post by cmshowstopper »

I guess at some point the board changed the max height size for signatures? Now my other 2 pics are too big? :dislike:
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

bump
lanza218
Site Admin

Website/Forum Feedback

Post by lanza218 »

Ghead. Have your say in what we are doing tight and what we can improve on
class316
Marked Out God

Re: Website/Forum Feedback

Post by class316 »

We have more user smilies than ever :ninjoresky: What more can be said
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
Greg2600
Site Admin

Re: Website/Forum Feedback

Post by Greg2600 »

class316 wrote:We have more user smilies than ever :ninjoresky: What more can be said
More to come......
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

What happened to the Richmond WW thread?

I ask Joresky a legit question of why he's been double posting info of late and the entire thread goes bye? Wtf?

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

djknightrida wrote:What happened to the Richmond WW thread?

I ask Joresky a legit question of why he's been double posting info of late and the entire thread goes bye? Wtf?
I see a thread for Richmond. I am guessing you made him aware and he deleted the second thread?
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

WOODMO wrote:
djknightrida wrote:What happened to the Richmond WW thread?

I see a thread for Richmond. I am guessing you made him aware and he deleted the second thread?
Just some confusion. Was ragging Jeremiah and he was only deleting a few posts. It was MIA for an hour or so tho. :lol: