Poll: Do you use our RSS feed?

Find out about updates and give us feedback. All users please make sure you familiarize yourselves with our rules. Violation of rules can result in account termination.

Do you use the Marked Out RSS feed?

Yes
17%
No
83%

Total votes: 6

wewantflair
Site Admin

Poll: Do you use our RSS feed?

Post by wewantflair »

I have enabled RSS feeds for the board, and I was wondering if anyone was actually using them.

If you aren't, you really should, because it's an incredible and innovative way to use the internet.

If there is enough interest, I can type up an explanation for what it does and how to use it, but in the meantime, I'm just curious who does use it.
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Re: Poll: Do you use our RSS feed?

Post by cmshowstopper »

wewantflair wrote:I have enabled RSS feeds for the board, and I was wondering if anyone was actually using them.

If you aren't, you really should, because it's an incredible and innovative way to use the internet.

If there is enough interest, I can type up an explanation for what it does and how to use it, but in the meantime, I'm just curious who does use it.
Explanation please.
SOR
Full Fledged Mark

Post by SOR »

I don't even know what it is
Aware
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

wow none of you guys even heard of RSS?
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

You people actually like that mobile site function? It works fine for my phone, but I think it's fucking ugly and hard to use. The fact you can't see who last posted and in what thread is a pain.