Writing Columns for the website

Find out about updates and give us feedback. All users please make sure you familiarize yourselves with our rules. Violation of rules can result in account termination.
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Re: Writing Columns for the website

Post by cmshowstopper »

Forget it. I withdraw my name. This was supposed to be fun....now its just work. I understand an image standard and wanting to make sure that whatever is posted is going to rep. markedout in the manner the mods would like. However, I'm not being compensated to go through editing, reviews, submissions, resubmissions and all that. Maybe someone else will, but not me and clearly not Class.

Honestly Class, based on what I am reading....you wouldnt provide a well written article anyway. Feel free to prove me wrong, but the stuff you have posted about here in the forums are your own personal rants about subjects that most people would just be turned away from anyway. Not sure what you fighting about.
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

I am starting the subsection, whoever wants to write, please feel free to- theres nothing to revise, edit, etc- write about anythinjg u want
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

lanza218 wrote:I am starting the subsection, whoever wants to write, please feel free to- theres nothing to revise, edit, etc- write about anythinjg u want
Yeah, there will be no revisions or rewrites, it's just about not everything being posted on the main page every week, but everything is visible here.
Sig
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Sig »

what ridiculousness this thread has turned into... what are you guys expecting? A Nobel Prize for a column on a website? Either do it because you'd enjoy writing about the subject at hand anyways, or don't... I don't understand what the problem is here.
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Post by cmshowstopper »

Sig wrote:what ridiculousness this thread has turned into... what are you guys expecting? A Nobel Prize for a column on a website? Either do it because you'd enjoy writing about the subject at hand anyways, or don't... I don't understand what the problem is here.
The problem is simple....I am not gonna waste my time writing it if its not being used. Exactly as you said....no nobel prizes, compensation, etc. This is for the fun of it only. Its not fun if your article left on of the forum.
SOR
Full Fledged Mark

Post by SOR »

cmshowstopper wrote:
Sig wrote:what ridiculousness this thread has turned into... what are you guys expecting? A Nobel Prize for a column on a website? Either do it because you'd enjoy writing about the subject at hand anyways, or don't... I don't understand what the problem is here.
The problem is simple....I am not gonna waste my time writing it if its not being used. Exactly as you said....no nobel prizes, compensation, etc. This is for the fun of it only. Its not fun if your article left on of the forum.
People will still be able to enjoy it on the forum. I don't know how often i will sit down and write something but i will definetly give anything that interests me a read.
Aware
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Post by cmshowstopper »

SOR wrote:
cmshowstopper wrote:
People will still be able to enjoy it on the forum. I don't know how often i will sit down and write something but i will definetly give anything that interests me a read.
I can post a rant in the coliseum if I want. I just choose not too.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

I might decide to write 1 or 2 just to see what happens.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
SOR
Full Fledged Mark

Post by SOR »

cmshowstopper wrote:
SOR wrote:
cmshowstopper wrote:
I can post a rant in the coliseum if I want. I just choose not too.
Yes but a rant and an article are two different things.
Aware
prowrestlingmall
Full Fledged Mark

Post by prowrestlingmall »

This...

Write or don't write...Struggling to see where the drama is coming from. I get that everyone wants to see their column posted but that isn't always a reality. It isn't in any other form of media with posted rules and wondering why it would be expected to be different here. If you don't like the rules, that's cool...Why continue to complain about them? Just agree to disagree and move on.
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Bump. Does anyone have any interest in this? Can be about any topic