Current Projects

This is the place to compare and show off your collections
class316
Marked Out God

Re: Current Projects

Post by class316 »

tiscione wrote:I've been thinking of just aborting all of my projects after Legends of the Ring and retiring them. I'm so incredibly bored of doing this. Am I alone in that?
In a way I am also bored of tiered this. But on the other hand if I see a big want of mine or someone I need on something I still feel compelled to go.

Wish I could meet Triple H, Undertaker, Randy Orton, Shane, and Stephanie. Then I could retire from WWE stalking for the forseable future.

Sad thing is I could have had Triple H, Orton, and Stephanie in 2009 :(
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
tiscione
Marked Out King

Post by tiscione »

class316 wrote:
tiscione wrote:I've been thinking of just aborting all of my projects after Legends of the Ring and retiring them. I'm so incredibly bored of doing this. Am I alone in that?
In a way I am also bored of tiered this. But on the other hand if I see a big want of mine or someone I need on something I still feel compelled to go.

Wish I could meet Triple H, Undertaker, Randy Orton, Shane, and Stephanie. Then I could retire from WWE stalking for the forseable future.

Sad thing is I could have had Triple H, Orton, and Stephanie in 2009 :(
Oh yeah, for sure, if there was a big name that I'd want to meet, I'd most certainly go, of course. I'll still do some WWE here and there, but I think as for projects, and needing people to sign things at conventions, I'm thinking retiring the posters and programs. I'm just so bored of it, and would rather put the money I spend on it towards other things.

</rambling rant at 3:00 am>
bossman

Post by bossman »

your not the only one...I used to look forward to conventions, now I seem to be forgetting about them when they are right around the corner, and if I happen to miss one I’m not as pissed as I used to be about it. I think that is a sign that I am coming to the end of this.
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Im down to really just my books. Rescue Me. Supernatural. Sopranos. Everything/Everyone else is a fig or photo only at this point
Luke
Marked Out King

Post by Luke »

I have a couple although since I have the leading star on them I'm okay with them as is.

Futurama POP Vinyls: I have Bender (Signed by John DiMaggio) and Fry (Signed by Billy West). I'd like to get Katey Sagal to sign a Leela POP but I don't think she does a lot of international conventions or even a lot of conventions in general

On Her Majesty's Secret Service Original Poster: I have Lazenby but I'd like Diana Rigg as well. Unfortunately Diana is too big of a star to do the convention circuit and hasn't ever been to Australia to my knowledge so this one is pretty much complete

Wolf Creek 2 Original Poster: This is an Australian horror franchise. I've got the lead actor John Jarratt who does tons of conventions but I'd like to get the director/producer Greg McClean (Who is doing a convention interstate TODAY) and the hero of the film Ryan Corr who is doing movies in Australia still but is on his way up in the world. He's actually working with Mel Gibson right now on Hacksaw Ridge.

That's pretty much it. I'm happy to get any of these posters into frames because I've got the leading stars but it'd be nice to have co-stars and directors on them. I refuse to go into that crazy world of getting everyone who had one line though.
Gumby
Marked Out King

Post by Gumby »

Off the top of my head, some of my current projects are:

- '80's WWF logo poster (sadly, it won't have Piper or Dusty on it as they passed a few months after I finally decided to start this and for a time, briefly thought of giving it up because of that. I could care less about Hulk Hogan.)

- Friday The 13th series Cast/Crew poster

-Halloween series cast/crew poster

-Tick animated series cast/crew poster

- G.I. Joe footlocker boxed set signed by cast/crew

- Transformers G1 series cast/crew signed 8x10's (wish I knew what this was going to turn into, would have done a poster instead)

- Ninja Turtles animated series Turtle Van boxed set signed by cast/crew

-Scream cast/crew signed poster (it's a little over 11x17 and but wish I'd made a bigger size )