The Blu Rays you recently purchased thread

Discuss movies you've seen or want to see
class316
Marked Out Historian

Re: The Blu Rays you recently purchased thread

Post by class316 » December 21st, 2016, 7:19 pm

WOODMO wrote:You'll eat donuts out of the trash but not make $2? lol
You have to actually put effort and possibly not make a sale and possibly have the person file a pp claim if a sale is made.

Donuts on the ground are quick and guaranteed if you see them.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » December 21st, 2016, 7:27 pm

Forum I go on has great system. I made like 70 transactions. Zero issues as buyer or seller

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » December 21st, 2016, 7:32 pm

Any old mistake purchases i sell. I keep the physical copies for the extra stuff

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » December 21st, 2016, 8:04 pm

I just realized I don't need excess of 500 blurays which is what my physical collection ballooned to thanks to 99 cent Blockbuster sales. Years ago I would buy a movie I didn't get to see in theaters. Now there's a ton I'd never want to watch again. I'll probably sell most of my WWE ppv dvds as I trust the network if i ever want to watch Cyber Sunday 08 again lol

bigman
Full Fledged Mark

Post by bigman » December 21st, 2016, 8:42 pm

Even if you do sell them. The market for blu rays and dvds has bottomed out so hard. For whatever reason you wanted an actual copy. Dirt cheap, get it back instantly. save room.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » December 21st, 2016, 9:20 pm

bigman wrote:Even if you do sell them. The market for blu rays and dvds has bottomed out so hard. For whatever reason you wanted an actual copy. Dirt cheap, get it back instantly. save room.
Yeah they're not worth much. Physical media value wise is in the sewer mostly. I found a stack of 360 games I'm selling and I don't even own the console anymore!! I'm lucky to get $3 each

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » December 22nd, 2016, 6:41 am

WOODMO wrote:I just realized I don't need excess of 500 blurays which is what my physical collection ballooned to thanks to 99 cent Blockbuster sales. Years ago I would buy a movie I didn't get to see in theaters. Now there's a ton I'd never want to watch again. I'll probably sell most of my WWE ppv dvds as I trust the network if i ever want to watch Cyber Sunday 08 again lol
Same. I might be well into 1000 at one point. Sealed blu rays ive made some good money on oop ones. Dvds and VHS is whatever I can get.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » December 22nd, 2016, 7:12 am

lanza218 wrote:
WOODMO wrote:I just realized I don't need excess of 500 blurays which is what my physical collection ballooned to thanks to 99 cent Blockbuster sales. Years ago I would buy a movie I didn't get to see in theaters. Now there's a ton I'd never want to watch again. I'll probably sell most of my WWE ppv dvds as I trust the network if i ever want to watch Cyber Sunday 08 again lol
Same. I might be well into 1000 at one point. Sealed blu rays ive made some good money on oop ones. Dvds and VHS is whatever I can get.
Same. I'm around 900ish if I trust my bluray.com collection. That's just nuts.

Nightshift
Marking Out Amateur

Post by Nightshift » December 22nd, 2016, 8:11 am

I have also been getting rid of physical copies, movies I want just buy the code on ebay. Been also using the Vudu disc to digital app. Pretty much convert discs you already have to digital for $2 a disc blu ray or standard DVD. $5 if you want to convert your standard disc to HD quality. If you have a order of 10 or more, they knock off 50%. Going to sell the physical copies then. I know already I won't make the money back I paid for them, but hey it's something. Bad thing is that not all discs are eligible to convert to digital. Some movie companies aren't on board yet with Vudu. I did some research and only about 15,000 titles are eligible for the disc to digital. But it is growing all the time.

Another nice thing about Vudu is able to link with your buddies movies as well. You can combine collections and views movies from person to person. Bad thing is not all movies can be seen in this way. For example I bought off of Ebay - Summerslam 2016 and the Hardcore dvd digital codes. My buddy can't see those options on his viewing. Must be something with WWE.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » December 22nd, 2016, 9:04 am

Nightshift wrote:I have also been getting rid of physical copies, movies I want just buy the code on ebay. Been also using the Vudu disc to digital app. Pretty much convert discs you already have to digital for $2 a disc blu ray or standard DVD. $5 if you want to convert your standard disc to HD quality. If you have a order of 10 or more, they knock off 50%. Going to sell the physical copies then. I know already I won't make the money back I paid for them, but hey it's something. Bad thing is that not all discs are eligible to convert to digital. Some movie companies aren't on board yet with Vudu. I did some research and only about 15,000 titles are eligible for the disc to digital. But it is growing all the time.

Another nice thing about Vudu is able to link with your buddies movies as well. You can combine collections and views movies from person to person. Bad thing is not all movies can be seen in this way. For example I bought off of Ebay - Summerslam 2016 and the Hardcore dvd digital codes. My buddy can't see those options on his viewing. Must be something with WWE.
Those are some interesting advances. I've been using Apple TV and selling off my UV codes as I like the interface more.

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » December 22nd, 2016, 10:22 am

Apparently I've been told that Batman Vs. Superman extended 3 HOUR edition is a much better film. So now I'll have to obtain the damn disc to see it.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » December 22nd, 2016, 11:50 am

Dont bother

MrTonyRuben
Marked Out Pro

Post by MrTonyRuben » December 22nd, 2016, 5:06 pm

WOODMO wrote: Same. I'm around 900ish if I trust my bluray.com collection. That's just nuts.
Nice. I was gonna ask if that's the forum you use to sell your UV codes

jabronijosh04
Marking Out Amateur

Post by jabronijosh04 » April 18th, 2017, 3:30 am

Ferris buellers day off