Pokemon Go

Discuss video games and share cheat codes
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Pokemon Go

Post by djknightrida »

Anyone here playing? Never cared for Pokemon before but the game is addicting.

What level are you at?

Best Pokemon you have?

Do you try to hit gyms or pokehunt more?

:gottacatchthemall: :pokemon:
2017 Most Unique Photo Winner

:dj:
lanza218
Site Admin

Re: Pokemon Go

Post by lanza218 »

Pass 4 me
wewantflair
Site Admin

Post by wewantflair »

Level 23. Have a CP 1672 Vaporeon.

Super addicting and fun.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

I love the game conceptually. It's a great thing to see people actually going outside, exercising and socializing, all because of a phone game. You can never make society less dependent on phones, but if you make the phones dependent on nature, people will be forced as a result to acknowledge it a bit more.

With all that said I do not have the game, I never watched Pokemon so even if it looks fun, I feel like I wouldn't get enough out of the "hunt".
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Agree but people are also acting like morons/savages now and refuse to be aware of their surroundings. Climbing a tree in a cemetery and calling 911 is ridic. Mass hysteria in central park ridic. Going outside and socializing good!
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

lanza218 wrote:Agree but people are also acting like morons/savages now and refuse to be aware of their surroundings. Climbing a tree in a cemetery and calling 911 is ridic. Mass hysteria in central park ridic. Going outside and socializing good!
Agreed
AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave »

agree with the idea and concept behind this game. It allows people to be more active, and being active is good. however, as Lanza conveyed in the above, ppl have gone stark crazy and stupid as well. :facepalm: One girl in my town was driving under the influence while searching for a Pokemon, and crashed into two cars, before flipping hers! Luckily, she wasn't seriously hurt in the process. But for pete sakes, have some common sense! :smh:
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

while I was waiting for Mazzello and Lauren Ambrose last week, we were joking about just how many people were walking by staring at the phones
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Greg2600 wrote:while I was waiting for Mazzello and Lauren Ambrose last week, we were joking about just how many people were walking by staring at the phones
Yeah, that same day by the water in Long Island City there were at least 100 people chasing Pokemon. My friend was running after one as people jumped out of his way, it was very amusing.