Fall TV. What are you going to watch?

Discuss your favorite TV shows from the past and the present.
MrTonyRuben
Marked Out Pro

Re: Fall TV. What are you going to watch?

Post by MrTonyRuben »

Favorite new show so far has been Blindspot. Haven't watched Limitless or Minority Report yet. The latter has had some decent review but got terrible ratings so it may not last that long.
cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Re: Fall TV. What are you going to watch?

Post by cmshowstopper »

WOODMO wrote:
cmshowstopper wrote:
Nicksfan23 wrote:For older shows
Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory, Supernatural, 2 Broke Girls.

New Shows
Hand of God (Amazon Series), Limitless, Life in Pieces, Scream Queens, The Grinder, Grandfathered, Heroes Reborn, Blood and Oil, Truth Be Told, Code Black, Ash Vs. Evil Dead, NArcos, Public Morals, The Muppets,

I dd not know what to put this into category wise since its an older show but they do not have the same plot year to year and its different but
American Horror Story as well
I was willing to give the new AHS with Bomer a chance, but DVR conflict will not allow it and I was only mildly interested in it anyway.

New Guardians of The Galaxy premiered tonight and it was great. Will Freidle is excellent as Star Lord.
How many simultaneous records does your DVR allow? I have a Tivo which allows 4 at one time, and I actually got my first ever 5 at one time need, so now I need to record one show on my other DVR. Luckily though, Tivos can connect so I can watch from my main TV anyway.

On another note, having 5 shows on at the same time might be a sign you DVR too much TV :lol:

And on topic of AHS, I am pumped for it as always.
I can only do 2 on my DirecTV DVR. I have a fre upgrade, but that would mean I would lose what I have recorded currently on my dvr as they cannot transfer recorded programming. I have another DVR in my bedroom that can do 2 at a time as well. I usually DVR shows I am borderline on watching or dont care how far behind I am on it. Its hard drive is much bigger.