MTV The Challenge. Bloodlines

Discuss your favorite TV shows from the past and the present.
lanza218
Site Admin

MTV The Challenge. Bloodlines

Post by lanza218 »

Havent watched the Challenge in agesssss so not familiar with 90% of the players...but. it is a great season thus far. Anyone else watchin?
Greg2600
Site Admin

Re: MTV The Challenge. Bloodlines

Post by Greg2600 »

MTV is still a network?
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW »

I used to love the challenges way back when it was Real World vs. Road Rules. I loved the Rookies vs. Veterans, Battle of the Sexes, and even Good Guy vs. Bad Asses concepts but it became a little too staged. I remember when they hitting someone was an automatic ejection from the game and it RARELY happened. Then CT beat the shit out of Adam on one season and now it seems like those type of fights happen way too much. Staged indeed.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

I miss road rules/real world but this season is actually good. So far doesnt look staged. Give it a try
oldschoolwwwf
Marked Out Master

Post by oldschoolwwwf »

the last real world i watched was a few years ago but i still really like the challenge..also dont know who some of the players are..but there are enough that i know..always good to see bananas, leroy, cara maria, etc...i like how they mix in new players but these shows never the same if wes and ct arent in..
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Agree. I miss Road Rules the show. But this week on the challenege will be a treat for the old school guys
oldschoolwwwf
Marked Out Master

Post by oldschoolwwwf »

been really enjoying this but for those that have been watching this show from the get go, these competitors wouldnt stand a chance against the old players we have not seen in years- landon, derrick, darrell, evan, theo, ct, even wes from years ago (he got soft in later years)..
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Of course. The original challenges were a bunch of Hosses. This is more HS drama the old ones were just about beating the shit outta people. As u can see CT dominating the few things hes been in.
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

The finals are here and look insane. Doubt Kara Marie can win. Too much whinning. Between the other 2. Who knows but def good stuff