Walking Dead (Spoilers)

Discuss your favorite TV shows from the past and the present.
lanza218
Site Admin

Walking Dead (Spoilers)

Post by lanza218 »

Well, they got me, I predicted who got the bat.......but...

Never thought Glenn would be the 2nd person....very well done. And the pain in rick....def a broken group. Awesome start
Greg2600
Site Admin

Re: Walking Dead Season 7 Spoilers

Post by Greg2600 »

I figured Cudlitz was a goner from last season. Glenn a surprise obviously, wtf did they keep paying him to show up in Georgia with Norman Reedus all over the place? Then again, Glenn died in the comics years ago.

I do think this episode will have sickened and scared off a lot of fans though. Very risky. Call me sadistic, but I still like Negan over the group!
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
crowbar
Marked Out King

Post by crowbar »

I enjoyed the ep and the fact that two were killed, but clearly all the eps can't be home runs like that. Months of tension built up. We'll see how the next ep fares.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Sadly I was unable to avoid results, so I knew what to expect, but it was still done really well and built suspense. Great start to the season and I love the situation it has created.
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

I've really enjoyed this season's Rick. His devilish smile when encountering the weirdos in the junk yard sold it for me. I've NEVER seen a character more in need of a death than Eugene though. This guy isn't even funny anymore. Off him already. I also think it's a mistake to overuse Negan, such as the other night, when he appeared, gave Eugene the run around, and such.
KPnDC

Post by KPnDC »

I haven't watched since they returned from winter break, but I did enjoy most of the episodes so far this season. Rick becoming more passive and losing control has been great. I can't wait to see when he finds his balls again.
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Im enjoying the 2nd half much more than first half
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

I still haven't delved into season 7. I am however not too happy that Entertainment Weekly already spoiled the finale by calling Sonequa Martin a TWD alum in an article title the day after the finale.
2017 Most Unique Photo Winner

:dj:
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Sadly once the show airs, it's fair game, bingers and DVRers be damned. I never watch anything live, so I'm usually spoiled on the deaths
AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Post by AsianDave »

it's been all over social media since Sunday dude! To avoid any possibility of spoilers...don't turn on the tele or log onto twitter/instagram! LOL
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Honestly the finale was the only episode worth watching. The rest of the season was kind of pointless. Mrs. Green was cast in Star Trek Discovery so one could assume that was that.
crowbar
Marked Out King

Post by crowbar »

Hated this season except for first ep
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

I liked the season, but I am always in the minority there. I prefer the seasons that deal more with human politics than running from hoards of zombies. This one is right up there with the farm, I liked them both in some ways more than the ones where they are just killing walkers.
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Enjoyed this season alot.
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Since they returned last month, it's been pretty bad. Negan has been atrocious. His dialogue is so bad I cringe at the sight of him, which is ridiculous considering JDM is one of my favorite actors. I HATE so many of these characters. Maybe that's by design, I don't know? Two small instances were cool, IMO. First when Rick is almost drunk with enthusiasm over finding new groups to align with against the Saviors. Second, the finale, when the tiger shows up. Absolutely hilarious. Beyond that, just flat out painful at times, dragging you along.