Walking Dead (Spoilers)

Discuss your favorite TV shows from the past and the present.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: Walking Dead Season 7 Spoilers

Post by WOODMO »

Greg2600 wrote: April 5th, 2017, 3:38 pm Since they returned last month, it's been pretty bad. Negan has been atrocious. His dialogue is so bad I cringe at the sight of him, which is ridiculous considering JDM is one of my favorite actors. I HATE so many of these characters. Maybe that's by design, I don't know? Two small instances were cool, IMO. First when Rick is almost drunk with enthusiasm over finding new groups to align with against the Saviors. Second, the finale, when the tiger shows up. Absolutely hilarious. Beyond that, just flat out painful at times, dragging you along.
Now we need to split the Tiger. Hopefully prices are better than Ol' Zeke!!
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

Greg2600 wrote: April 5th, 2017, 3:38 pm His dialogue is so bad I cringe at the sight of him
I'm only half way through season 7 and it's already annoying. I understand the cockiness but No. Just no.
2017 Most Unique Photo Winner

:dj:
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO »

Im loving the Negan character
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Eugene has become my fav character at this point. Neagan I am enjoying but thinkkk im enjoted govenor more villian wise.
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

lanza218 wrote: April 8th, 2017, 11:56 pm Eugene has become my fav character at this point. Neagan I am enjoying but thinkkk im enjoted govenor more villian wise.
Governor by far the best.

I've wanted Eugene dead for awhile. Easily at the top of my least favorite characters.

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Mine 2 except he totally changed me 2nd half of 7
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

lanza218 wrote: April 9th, 2017, 8:15 pm Mine 2 except he totally changed me 2nd half of 7

Oh Im done with 7. Still want him dead. The season was bad. Don't remember who said tge premiere was the best ep but they were dead on. Both the midseason & season finales did nothing. Ok the tiger shit was unique but so they are going to war. That's been inevitable since the end of 6. What a waste.

Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

WOODMO wrote: April 5th, 2017, 5:03 pm Now we need to split the Tiger. Hopefully prices are better than Ol' Zeke!!
Another :bewitching: controversy brewing?
djknightrida wrote: April 10th, 2017, 5:15 am Oh Im done with 7. Still want him dead. The season was bad. Don't remember who said the premiere was the best ep but they were dead on. Both the midseason & season finales did nothing. Ok the tiger shit was unique but so they are going to war. That's been inevitable since the end of 6. What a waste.
The 1st half of the season I enjoyed. 2nd half was painful...PAINFUL! The war was a guarantee. Negan fully established, and the fight will be on. One question will be do they fight it out and end it by midseason, and move to a new arc? Isn't that what they did with Governor?
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
crowbar
Marked Out King

Post by crowbar »

Every scene JDM is in is constant scene-chewery. Not good. We all get it, he's a villain.
Greg2600
Site Admin

Re: Walking Dead (Spoilers)

Post by Greg2600 »

Well Corrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaalllllllllll is now dead. Perhaps the most cringeworthy 83 minutes of my life. Carl begging Rick not to slaughter everyone. The Savior begging Morgan for the same, after a totally horrendous dialogue with Ezekiel.
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

Rough episode. Rough. Someone seemed too say that at least there is a reason for Neagan to be alive rather than what the comics did. Morgan obv leaving as well and now Maggie?? Tough season ahead
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Well, AMC is not going to pay all these actors the same rate, so they will move on. They're the lucky ones at this rate. That said, I've never seen a show's plot move like it's in concrete like this.
djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida »

Terrible end to a terrible season

Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

djknightrida wrote: April 15th, 2018, 10:55 pm Terrible end to a terrible season
It's like Gimple got freaked by the amount of fan anger for the season AND wrote the finale to basically undid the whole thing. Fear TWD looks good though.
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Andrew Lincoln apparently done after the ninth season.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/3501300 ... king-dead/
Collider reports today that star Andrew “Rick Grimes” Lincoln, who has been with “The Walking Dead” since the beginning, will be leaving the show *during* Season 9.

The site also notes, “We do know that fans can only expect to see Lincoln in half-a-dozen episodes of the upcoming season.”

They also add, “To fill the void in the show’s leading man status, we’re also hearing that AMC has offered substantial compensation to long-running series star Norman Reedus to not only stay on board, but to take over the show’s leading role.”