Al Pacino!!!

Place to find reports on meets of the past.
jj
Marking Out Amateur

Al Pacino!!!

Post by jj » May 13th, 2009, 8:29 pm

Chris wrote:
WOODMO wrote:Side note, I always find it amazing how few people on this forum actually care about non-wrestling meets.

It is always the same 5-8 people that seem to even show any sort of reaction.

A "I Met Paul London" thread would get more replies then "I Met Clint Eastwood" thread.
That amazes me too.

A guy like Pacino is an extremely rare, and "Once In A Lifetime". Yet nobody seems to care. Meeting him is easily above and beyond the calibur of a Triple H, Randy Orton, or HBK.
When I first started meeting anyone famous it was just wrestlers. It was always exciting to see who we could meet when they came to town.

After a couple years, and meeting just about everyone on the roster, it started to get boring. Keep in mind, I generally don't get autographs, just photos. I would go and just try to meet the newer people on the roster. If you only knew how many times I've met guys like Cena, Edge and the Hardy's and just let them walk by, because, how many photos do you need with the same person.

Meeting celebs is just so much more exciting because there is some degree of difficulty, which is exactly what turns a lot of people from this message board off. I know several people from this board like the relaxing, convienent nature of going to a convention with a super ticket and getting everything without any kind of challenge. If you are content with that, then that is the perfect atmosphere for you.

I prefer Celebs now because, I've met everyone worth meeting in wrestling and because I like the challenge as well as the final score of getting a photo with someone like Obama, Nicholson, Pacino or Deniro.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Al Pacino!!!

Post by WOODMO » May 13th, 2009, 9:16 pm

Also, the not EVERYBODY having what you just got is nice.

Like, you can come back from a convention with a great picture with a guest, but it's something everybody else has.

Coming back with Will Ferrell for example, which is less common just feels all the sweeter.

ivpvideos
IVP Videos

Al Pacino!!!

Post by ivpvideos » May 13th, 2009, 9:20 pm

I wish I lived in a better location to get sweet pics like this.

Congrats
Go to http://www.ivpvideos.com
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/IVPvideos
Follow us on Twitter @IVPvideos
Shop on Amazon by going to www.amazonIvp.com so I can make some sweet cash.

Chris
Marked Out Pro

Al Pacino!!!

Post by Chris » May 13th, 2009, 9:35 pm

ivpvideos wrote:I wish I lived in a better location to get sweet pics like this.

Congrats
I say that same friggin thing every time WoodMo posts his new weekly sig.