Legends of the Ring and Exxxotica in New Jersey

Place to find reports on meets of the past.
Joresky

Legends of the Ring and Exxxotica in New Jersey

Post by Joresky »

This past weekend me, class316 and a couple other friends headed up to New Jersey/New York City to meet celebrities at a couple conventions and other places. Our first stop on Saturday morning was Legends of the Ring in Monroe, NJ. I was intending on meeting WWE wrestler Dusty Rhodes but by the time we got there (around 11:30 am) he was already finished signing and had just left. :angry14: :facepalm: His autograph tickets were sold out and were possibly available for stand by customer. He was advertised as being at the convention until noon but unfortunately he left a bit early. So far, not off to a good start. I decided since I was there I would meet some other wrestlers so the admission I paid wouldn’t go to waste. I got JJ Dillon from the four horsemen for only $12 for a combo. Next I got a photo and autograph from Raye “Zap” Holitt of TVs American Gladiators for $25. After this I got a photo with masked wrestler The Golden Terror aka Pete Doherty for only $10… it was a cool photo op, I love gimmick photo ops. Next I got a combo from Stevie Richards for $20. He was super friendly. After this I got a photo with Rowdy Roddy Piper… I had one with him from many years ago but wanted an upgrade shot since he is a favorite of mine. Next I went to the superticket room where I met a few more wrestlers. I got a photo op with Bruce Prichard aka Brother Love (he was the Undertakers manager). Next I got a photo op with Justin Credible aka Aldo Montoya (he was in gimmick which was very cool). After this I got a photo op with Vampiro who unfortunately was not in gimmick (thought he would be). Lastly, I got a combo from Ivan Koloff.

After we were finished at Legends we went to another con. We went to Exxxotica which is an adult film convention in Edison, NJ. Admission was pretty steep to get in, $45 per day but that didn’t stop us. My top want at the con was legend Ron Jeremy but unfortunately we found out Jeremy wouldn’t show up until 8:30 pm so we wouldn’t be able to stay and meet him which completely sucked. :angry14: :depressed: I decided to meet a few other celebs while there so my admission money didn’t go to waste. I got a photo with adult film star Jessica Drake for $10. Combos were being offered for $20 but I was trying to save money so I went with photos only. After this I got a photo with Stormy Daniels for $10. When I went up to her to take the photo she took my hands and placed them on her chest. :crazysmile: I have to say that was the first time that has ever happened to me while combo hunting. I got another more traditional photo with her as well. Next I got a photo op with an older star, Nina Hartley. She was extremely famous back in the day but unfortunately her looks have faded over time. She was only $5 for a photo op. Lastly, we got combos from Jenna Jameson who is known as the most famous adult film star ever. Her line was pretty long but it was worth it, she was only charging $10 for combos which is a great deal. I had met already in Baltimore last summer but I decided since I was here, I might as well virgilize her. I had a good time at the cons and got some cool names but unfortunately I failed to get Ron Jeremy and Dusty Rhodes which majorly sucks. Hopefully I will have other opportunities in the future. After the cons we headed up to New York City to meet some other celebrities (I will cover this in my next report).
Me and wrestler Ivan Koloff
Me and wrestler Ivan Koloff
photoivankoloff.jpg (334.32 KiB) Viewed 5082 times
Me and wrestler Vampiro
Me and wrestler Vampiro
photovampiro.jpg (352.8 KiB) Viewed 5082 times
Me and wrestler The Golden Terror (Pete Doherty)
Me and wrestler The Golden Terror (Pete Doherty)
photothegoldenterror.jpg (339.35 KiB) Viewed 5082 times
Me and wrestler Rowdy Roddy Piper
Me and wrestler Rowdy Roddy Piper
photorowdyroddypiper.jpg (202.39 KiB) Viewed 5082 times
Me and wrestler Justin Credible aka Aldo Montoya
Me and wrestler Justin Credible aka Aldo Montoya
photojustincredible.jpg (261.9 KiB) Viewed 5082 times
Me and wrestler JJ Dillon
Me and wrestler JJ Dillon
photojjdillon.jpg (242.44 KiB) Viewed 5082 times
Me and wrestler Bruce Prichard
Me and wrestler Bruce Prichard
photobruceprichard.jpg (296.19 KiB) Viewed 5082 times
Me and wrestler Stevie Richards
Me and wrestler Stevie Richards
photostevierichards.jpg (198.77 KiB) Viewed 5082 times
Me and Raye "Zap" Holitt (TVs American Gladiators)
Me and Raye "Zap" Holitt (TVs American Gladiators)
photorayezapholitt.jpg (216.61 KiB) Viewed 5082 times
Me and adult film star Jenna Jameson
Me and adult film star Jenna Jameson
photojennajameson.jpg (284.42 KiB) Viewed 5082 times
Me and adult film star Stormy Daniels
photostormydaniels.jpg (288.26 KiB) Viewed 5082 times
photostormydaniels2.jpg (293.69 KiB) Viewed 5082 times
Me and adult film star Jessica Drake
Me and adult film star Jessica Drake
photojessicadrake.jpg (264.18 KiB) Viewed 5082 times
Me and adult film star Nina Hartley
Me and adult film star Nina Hartley
photoninahartley.jpg (271.43 KiB) Viewed 5082 times
Jenna Jameson autographed photo
Jenna Jameson autographed photo
autojennajameson.jpg (198.12 KiB) Viewed 5082 times
Ivan Koloff autographed photo
Ivan Koloff autographed photo
autoivankoloff.jpg (141.76 KiB) Viewed 5082 times
JJ Dillon autographed photo
JJ Dillon autographed photo
autojjdillon.jpg (601.82 KiB) Viewed 5082 times
Raye "Zap" Holitt autographed photo
Raye "Zap" Holitt autographed photo
autorayezapholitt.jpg (223.99 KiB) Viewed 5082 times
Stevie Richards autographed photo
Stevie Richards autographed photo
autostevierichards.jpg (138.43 KiB) Viewed 5082 times
mrira
Marked Out Master

Re: Legends of the Ring and Exxxotica in New Jersey

Post by mrira »

Good photos. I did see one rather disturbing photo from exxxotica on a FB friends wall
CubsFanKEC1982
Full Fledged Mark

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Is it me or does Roddy Piper look like he's set for a guest spot on The Brady Bunch with that get-up?
16times
Marked Out King

Post by 16times »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:Is it me or does Roddy Piper look like he's set for a guest spot on The Brady Bunch with that get-up?
You're right. Maybe the episode when the Bradys went to Hawaii ...
"Every time you score a photo op, an angel gets his wings!"
yosemitechris
Marked Out Master

Post by yosemitechris »

great pics from the exxxotica con,some great looking ladies there, I always wanted to go to one of those shows.
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

Personally I found exxxotica to be pretty lame. I go to places where anything goes, so going to a p*rn con where people can't even whip out cock or pussy seemed pretty pointless to me (not that I was expecting it to be like places I've been to, but still seemed pretty lame). Even nipples had to be masked!
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
oldschoolwwwf
Marked Out Master

Post by oldschoolwwwf »

class316 wrote:Personally I found exxxotica to be pretty lame. I go to places where anything goes, so going to a p*rn con where people can't even whip out cock or pussy seemed pretty pointless to me (not that I was expecting it to be like places I've been to, but still seemed pretty lame).

you sound disapointed that you weren't able to go face to face with p*rn cock.. :cmonson:
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

great report...kinda confused on why you pay for photos and autos you already have when money is so tight for you but to each his own
class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 »

oldschoolwwwf wrote:
class316 wrote:Personally I found exxxotica to be pretty lame. I go to places where anything goes, so going to a p*rn con where people can't even whip out cock or pussy seemed pretty pointless to me (not that I was expecting it to be like places I've been to, but still seemed pretty lame).

you sound disapointed that you weren't able to go face to face with p*rn cock.. :cmonson:
Kinda hard for a female to give a bj without a cock around :shrug:
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 »

bump
Greg2600
Site Admin

Post by Greg2600 »

Pics look great. Was this the infamous "will Ron Jeremy pose nude incident?"