4-29- Met Maria! Pics and Report Inside

Place to find reports on meets of the past.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » April 29th, 2008, 3:19 pm

I arrived at VJ Collectibles around 1pm, an hour before the signing was set to begin. I normally go a little bit earlier but it was raining and an all around crappy morning so I decided the less amount of time to stand outside the better. I was pleasantly surprised to discover they allowed us to wait in a vacant store next door due to the bad weather, so I actually stayed dry. I was probably the 15th person in line, and once everything started moving I was in and out really fast.

I had heard some complaints about how this store ran the Cena signing (I personally had no problems) but this one was run great. They had Atlas security who are complete pro's and everything went well, they also allowed digital photos with your own camera which is surprisingly rare to find with some of these store signings.

Maria was extremely nice, as I always hear she is. She has always been one of my favorite divas so it was a treat to meet her.

All in all I would definitely recommend anybody to attend a signing at VJ Collectibles in the future.

Last edited by Anonymous on April 29th, 2008, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » April 29th, 2008, 5:14 pm

PoorMansMessiah wrote:hey go to class lol stop skipping lol
lol actually I am taking the semester off. Start at my new school in Manhattan in August, so I have some free time.