3 Day NYCC Report - A Tony Ruben Production

Place to find reports on meets of the past.
AsianDave
Marked Out Master

Re: 3 Day NYCC Report - A Tony Ruben Production

Post by AsianDave »

Remember Tony, the force will be with you, always.
Btvsp3
Marked Out Pro

Post by Btvsp3 »

Sorry found this old report of yours and incredibly jealous you met Carrie. I didn’t go for her that year figuring I’d get another shot. I won’t make that mistake again. Sounds like you had a great experience with her.
Follow me on Instagram: StevenLesser
MrTonyRuben
Marked Out Pro

Post by MrTonyRuben »

Btvsp3 wrote: October 14th, 2018, 11:33 pm Sorry found this old report of yours and incredibly jealous you met Carrie. I didn’t go for her that year figuring I’d get another shot. I won’t make that mistake again. Sounds like you had a great experience with her.
I did and it's still up there as one of my favorite experiences. Was really the main reason I went since I missed her at RICC the previous year due to her cancellation the day before the con. Looking back since she passed away 2 months later, I can't help but think how eerie the convo we had was. I mentioned in the report that she shared a plane with John Mayer on the way to NYC, but she said to me that they talked to each other and brought up a scenario of if they had both died on the plane, which one of them would go through the pearly gates first...when she asked me my opinion on that subject, I jokingly said you both be allowed to go through at the same time. Yikes