Northeast Wrestling, 11-9-18, Poughkeepsie, NY

You can talk about any upcoming signings in here!
mrira
Marked Out Master

Re: Northeast Wrestling, 11-9-18, Poughkeepsie, NY

Post by mrira » October 18th, 2018, 8:42 pm

crossfire wrote:
October 18th, 2018, 8:32 pm
From the observer:

Arquette is scheduled for a major Northeast Wrestling show on 11/9 in Poughkeepsie, which is the show headlined by the Kenny Omega vs. Rey Fenix match. Rob Van Dam, Pentagon Jr., Jerry Lawler and Mick Foley are also on that show. Foley was added when promoter Mike Lombardi found out Arquette would probably have to pull out. While not official, Arquette pulling out is expected at this point. The Omega thing is interesting because New Japan had blocked some of its talent from working for Impact because their U.S. partner is ROH, but Omega was allowed to take this date with no issues at all
A friend of mine was DMing Arquette on Twitter & he thinks he’s still gonna be at the show

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » October 18th, 2018, 8:49 pm

mrira wrote:
October 18th, 2018, 8:42 pm
crossfire wrote:
October 18th, 2018, 8:32 pm
From the observer:

Arquette is scheduled for a major Northeast Wrestling show on 11/9 in Poughkeepsie, which is the show headlined by the Kenny Omega vs. Rey Fenix match. Rob Van Dam, Pentagon Jr., Jerry Lawler and Mick Foley are also on that show. Foley was added when promoter Mike Lombardi found out Arquette would probably have to pull out. While not official, Arquette pulling out is expected at this point. The Omega thing is interesting because New Japan had blocked some of its talent from working for Impact because their U.S. partner is ROH, but Omega was allowed to take this date with no issues at all
A friend of mine was DMing Arquette on Twitter & he thinks he’s still gonna be at the show
Boooo I actually bought an Arquette M&G ticket, hopefully he makes it.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » October 19th, 2018, 11:27 am

PCO will be part of the M&G.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » October 19th, 2018, 11:57 am

Due to insurance issues with a movie he is shooting David Arquette is out of his match with King Brian Anthony on Friday, November 9th at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center Center in Poughkeepsie, New York. David will be returning after his movie commitment. He has found a good friend of his who also has a personal issue with King Brian - WWE Hall of Famer Jerry The King Lawler who will now be facing Brian in a the NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH.

It is King vs. King and there must be a winner.

Get your tickets now at:

northeastwrestling.showclix.com

crossfire
Full Fledged Mark

Post by crossfire » October 30th, 2018, 8:54 pm

There will be digital downloads of the Kenny omega pro photo ops as well as printed 8x10’s btw

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » November 9th, 2018, 5:01 pm

lol taking forever to get in despite freezing rain

hack87
Full Fledged Mark

Post by hack87 » November 9th, 2018, 10:24 pm

Are you going to the Big Event, ICW? Pretty much everyone at NEW (at least the ones I can use) will be at Big Event, so I saved myself an extra trip.

crossfire
Full Fledged Mark

Post by crossfire » November 10th, 2018, 3:51 am

ICW wrote:
November 9th, 2018, 5:01 pm
lol taking forever to get in despite freezing rain
Enjoyed freezing with you lol