Steven Van Zandt- Book Signing- September 28, 2021- Northvale, NJ

You can talk about any upcoming signings in here!
Joresky

Steven Van Zandt- Book Signing- September 28, 2021- Northvale, NJ

Post by Joresky »

Steven Van Zandt

Signing copies of "Unrequited Infatuations"

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 6:30 pm

Books & Greetings
271 Livingston Street
Northvale, NJ 07647

https://www.booksandgreetings.com/events
sunsetgraphs
Marking Out Amateur

Re: Steven Van Zandt- Book Signing- September 28, 2021- Northvale, NJ

Post by sunsetgraphs »

This place holds one of the most organized signings you'll see. When you order they give you a number and at the signing they call you in 10 people at a time. I was at one last week and I ordered my Van Zandt and got #77. So I'd definitely preorder over the phone asap to get a good number. There's a pretty big parking lot and there's a Starbucks and Dunkin right there plus a bunch of other restaurants to hang out in while you wait for your number.
Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 »

sunsetgraphs wrote: August 9th, 2021, 11:56 am This place holds one of the most organized signings you'll see. When you order they give you a number and at the signing they call you in 10 people at a time. I was at one last week and I ordered my Van Zandt and got #77. So I'd definitely preorder over the phone asap to get a good number. There's a pretty big parking lot and there's a Starbucks and Dunkin right there plus a bunch of other restaurants to hang out in while you wait for your number.
Probably "better" this way in regards to social distancing. My issue up there has been them preventing photos or extras, due to overselling books.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast
sunsetgraphs
Marking Out Amateur

Post by sunsetgraphs »

Greg2600 wrote: August 9th, 2021, 12:39 pm
Probably "better" this way in regards to social distancing. My issue up there has been them preventing photos or extras, due to overselling books.
I hope he does photos. The only person I didn't get a photo with there is SMG. I have an 11x14 of Sylvio driving Adriana to get whacked signed and inscribed by Drea that I'd like to slip in. Worth a shot.
Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 »

Cancelled
Due to Covid 19 and circumstances out of our control, the event with Stevie Van Zandt is canceled. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We will have signed copies of Stevie's new book. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at the store.
sunsetgraphs
Marking Out Amateur

Post by sunsetgraphs »

I already paid for 3 books. Do I still take them or do I make them refund me???
Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 »

Depends, do you want the signed books? I do not expect him to do more signings. He's appearing at 92Y in Manhattan the next night, but it's presigned books you get. There's no in person signing there either.

https://www.92y.org/event/stevie-van-zandt
sunsetgraphs
Marking Out Amateur

Post by sunsetgraphs »

Greg2600 wrote: September 15th, 2021, 1:20 am Depends, do you want the signed books? I do not expect him to do more signings. He's appearing at 92Y in Manhattan the next night, but it's presigned books you get. There's no in person signing there either.

I'm never gonna read them. I was going to try to get a photo. My friends think they'll be profitable on ebay. I'm gonna call the store and see what the options are.
Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 »

sunsetgraphs wrote: September 15th, 2021, 12:06 pm
Greg2600 wrote: September 15th, 2021, 1:20 am Depends, do you want the signed books? I do not expect him to do more signings. He's appearing at 92Y in Manhattan the next night, but it's presigned books you get. There's no in person signing there either.

I'm never gonna read them. I was going to try to get a photo. My friends think they'll be profitable on ebay. I'm gonna call the store and see what the options are.
I would get a refund. I doubt he'll go for much on eBay, this is not Bruce! As for his other appearances, they are all talks with no in person signing. Everything is pre-signed.